visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
New photostory
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> photostories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypnotator

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: New photostory Reply with quote

vvfv

Last edited by hypnotator on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Kikaider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that was pretty much awesome. Beautiful pictures, and weird storytelling, an excellent combination.
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hypno,
that was brilliant beyond belief!
Well done man! Well worth the wait!

I can only wonder what goes on in the toy room when everyone is fast asleep...
bryanarchy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my goodness, that's your best photostory yet!!!!

best photostory period!!!
hypnotator

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
photostory period!!!

Now there's an idea for the next one...
gort

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Simply stunning!
BAZ

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just say NO to drugs, kids!!!
hypnotator

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steroids too.
johnnyhaggis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow hypno - you really outdid yourself with that one - I had to set asie some time to really read it carefull and enjoy all the graphic! I hope your wife and kids weren't there when you were getting high with footface!

Where do you get all those innards? How many hours do you think you put into that? I loved the hallunations, especially at the end with the mutated microcyborgs.

The mindless humping waldar had me laughing out loud, and when I tried to explain what I was laughing about I got some really weird looks, which had me laughing even harder!

Is that what you do at work all day?

Waldar period? You should do one on that, to explain how Waldar's reproduce - I always imagined some kind of mitosis, but maybe more complex organs are at work...
hypnotator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I hope your wife and kids weren't there when you were getting high with footface!

I never tried tea made from Potterís Asthmatic Cigarettes (also known as Potterís Asthmatic Remedy I think) but I know a man who did. Apparently you can buy it from any chemist. He sat and talked to a friend for a long time and found out later his friend had not even been there! He didnít recommend I try it. Another guy who did it with him had to hide in the cupboard from demons. I understand it is less like an acid or mushroom trip and more like the full-on unreality you get with things like peyote. The foot face was a dream I had.

Quote:
Where do you get all those innards?

Google image searches. A fantastic resource.

Quote:
I loved the hallunations, especially at the end with the mutated microcyborgs.

No, Johnny, thatís the only panel in the whole story that isnít a hallucination!

Quote:
Is that what you do at work all day?

I wish. I wouldnít get away with loading Photoshop let alone playing with it. I do all the Photoshop at home in my scant free time. Thatís why it takes months. Iíve been working on this since October. I do the writing at work, but that is the odd sentence or two over the months it all takes.

Robin M said:

Surrealism is not dead. It's just coughing up a bit of blood.

Tavaro on skullbrain.org said:

your toys are nice
where can I find some ?
thanks !!

hypnotator says:

At my house. Tee hee.

Seriously, though, the tiny Henshin Cyborg and King Walder heads are from the Takara SF Land 1 Gashapon set. I bought the big box set but these days itís easier to pick up the smaller individual boxes or their contents. The bodies are Takara Microman Micro Force figures. I wrapped sticky tape around the head posts to make the heads fit. Little Blockie is a Myclone Shonen Cyborg (a free gift from Moonlab Ė what a great seller!) with Micro Force hands but Shonen has his outer head. The green Walder in the tripped out close up is a Takara reissue King Walder I. The big Walder with all the eyes is a Takara King Walder II with his hand weapon stuck where his head should be. Again I used sticky tape. The Walder in the last picture is a vintage British Denys Fisher Muton but I have altered his proportions considerably in Photoshop.

Does anybody recognize whose features I used on the first picture of Spandey the foot?
Kikaider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was pretty sure it was Bill Clinton when I first looked at it! That would be my guess.
johnnyhaggis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I was sure it was clinton too, but then I thought since this is obviously a true story, that your friend probably just looks like clinton!
bryanarchy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i always knew clinton had a foot head and just hid it under a wig....
hypnotator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well spotted chaps; it was indeed Clinton. I did a Google image search on "laughing" and it came up with him at just the right angle.

Didn't he tell some bullshit story about smoking a spliff and not inhaling? Christ, politicians these days. They try so hard to bridge the generation gap. Give the man some Potters!
thebigr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hypnotator wrote:
Well spotted chaps; it was indeed Clinton. I did a Google image search on "laughing" and it came up with him at just the right angle.

Didn't he tell some bullshit story about smoking a spliff and not inhaling? Christ, politicians these days. They try so hard to bridge the generation gap. Give the man some Potters!

excellent story! one of the best and strangest!

clinton is great, not only does he look funny, he has a great sense of humor.
he was asked by a Spanish comedy TV show (basically a *much* more vicious version of the Daily Show) in Oct 2001 whether he "wanted to smoke a joint?" and in front of hundreds of people, while he was getting in a limo, said something like "sure" jokingly, then the announcer asked "will you inhale? i dont want to waste it!" Clinton replied, "i'll inhale now- i won't waste it! you know, i couldn't inhale before, but i can now!" or something like that.

it was a mega popular show- i'm trying to find a video clip of it. it was really funny, he seemed really honest about wanting to smoke with the guy- and it was also obvious he didn't think anybody in Spain could speak english! it's funny that he is constantly over there, with their somewhat lax hash laws and all... i guess he can go over there and rock versus going to Amsterdam and having the right-wing zombie fast food vampires here make fun of him for weeks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> photostories All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: