visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
so what do we want?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> planning forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyborgbushcricket

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: scotlands best innards Reply with quote

talking food, I specially ordered a haggis (Johnny lol) last week from Scotlands champion haggis maker, the offal in there is lung, liver and heart, i took a photo of it so will host it at photobucket, unfortunately the smaller one I got was in a plastic skin and not a real intestine, I also get a veggy one for my friend. They were both very good!
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vegan Haggis? OMG Who knew!

We need a Mutated foods section!
cyborgbushcricket

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: edible innards Reply with quote

the haggis, veggy one to left.
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that perhaps we could benefit by an autosizing feature on the Avatars...

It appears that my Shark has overgrown his aquarium!
bryanarchy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahah big fish!!! i think 80x80 is the standard size...
Tekwych

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My board won't allow anything bigger than 80x80. I'm using a 72x72 Avatar. The admin should be able to set limits from the control panel. I also added a mod to keep pictures out of the signature. I can't stand seeing a three word response with a 3" picture under it.

I had considered the cloth and pink phpbb skins but have a friend that writes his own. He is working on a custom skin for Go! Figure right now but he has some great ideas.

As far as wants for the main site. My biggest want would be a breakdown of what has been released, when, and in what variations.
johnnyhaggis

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that haggis makes me want to barf. My walders are completely salivating though. That is utterly revolting, I can't even go into how it makes me feel.... Can you take a super macro closeup shot of that? The non veggie one. It must have serious walder potential background for photostories.

Speaking of giant phalluses earlier, I have a couple fo questions:

Is there anything stopping us from cussing, or being lewd and gross on this forum, so long as it isn't sexist or illegal? i.e. Can I post my cyborgs in coitus photos? If weird control freak lunatics write to complain, is there any reason we have to give a shit?

The sign in sheet says you have to be older than thirteen - does that limits what goes on here? Should we not make it 18 or something? Not that I want to exclude kids, but I wouldn't want to be forced to censor ourselves or the photos or whatever.

Bushcricket, can you post screenshos of that videogame?
cyborgbushcricket

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: innards boss from videogame Reply with quote

ok, heres a link to the very weird boss set inside an alimentary canal!

http://genesisreviews.tripod.com/reviews/wingsofwor.html

CBC.
Tekwych

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 is a built in limit from phpbb, it can be changed but how do you actually police it? It really just gives the site owners a CYA when the time comes. As far as a swear filter the admin has to put in those words that they don't want used. I have only placed two words in my swear filter, I don't know how many have been programed in here.
bryanarchy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnnyhaggis wrote:

Speaking of giant phalluses earlier, I have a couple fo questions:

Is there anything stopping us from cussing, or being lewd and gross on this forum, so long as it isn't sexist or illegal? i.e. Can I post my cyborgs in coitus photos? If weird control freak lunatics write to complain, is there any reason we have to give a shit?

The sign in sheet says you have to be older than thirteen - does that limits what goes on here? Should we not make it 18 or something? Not that I want to exclude kids, but I wouldn't want to be forced to censor ourselves or the photos or whatever.

I've been thinking about this a bit so here's my thoughts.

First off, I will see if i can change the age to 18. I think everyone should just be left to using their own best judgement when posting stuff. I defintely don't want anything sexist, racist or anything that would denegrate anyone. Political talk is full on green light in my view. I think that we're all very intelligent people and any political talk would likely reflect that. I'm doubting that any of us is gonna say 'bush is an idiot' and not back it up. You state your thesis, you better have a supporting argument.

As for photos, if it's cyborgs in weird situations, i think that's fine. Maybe it's a good idea to label the topic as NSFW or something just to give people who may be easily offended the forenotice to not open the thread and also to keep poor working shlubs from getting canned for looking at pics of two cyborgs getting jiggy... I know that's a bit far fetched, but i personally have seen people in hot water over dumber things on websites.

As for swearing, i don't know what's filtered right now. Again, i think we're all intelligent people and i don't really see the need to have any filters keeping us in check. We're all adults, we know the right and wrong times for things.

Bottom line is as long as we respect each other, then there's gonna be no real problems. Thinking twice about posting something isn't self-censorship.

Any thoughts?
johnnyhaggis

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought of people getting fired for cybo-pork photos! Good idea, we should put in the FAQ's or guidelines that threads with racy photos shoul dbe marked, in order to avoid people getting fired!

I think raising the age to 18 is a good thing to cover our asses - we don't want to get sued or anything. Not that many young kids are interested in any of this stuff, except maybe my daughter, and hypno's kids, and anyways if they really want to be on the board they'd probably lie about their age.

SUGGESTION: We should have a separate review section. Maybe we can add a page that lists al products being reivewed. michael crawford's review of toys is a great site, we should look at that for tips. But just in the forum, a review section would be good.

Also should we have a special Photostory section, or is that fit into photo section?
cyborgbushcricket

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: reviews-a good idea Reply with quote

reviews are a cool idea, aside from paul Lorphanpaibuls microforever covering reissue henshin theres next to no actual review material. Before i buy a toy i often look to reveiws to decide upon a purchase. I mean whos seen an actual review of the toxic phantom costume?? I'm sure this is the place to cover all that stuff.

CBC.
bryanarchy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i agree, reviews would be a good thing. I think eventually having reviews in the proposed resource section would be the best, but maybe for now a section on the forum would be good enough.

cool?
thebigr

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is so great. I'm so psyched for this. you guys all rock!
BAZ

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, reviews would be good, BUT, I would like unbiased reviews. Can't let Guy review anything, 'cos he loves any ol' shite! (which is why we like him!!!)
BUT, other folks may happen upon stuff that is unknown or new to some members.
AND, it seems that the people who live out in the sticks, seem to have access to "closeouts" or job lot discounts on interesting toys (the Cy-Com stuff for example). Maybe they can give us a "heads-up". Maybe we can ALL look out for each other?
Wouldn't that be nice?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> planning forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: