visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
BIRDMAN by Rabbii Plant version?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neutron X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: BIRDMAN by Rabbii Plant version? Reply with quote

I'm not sure how many people have seen all the Birdman uniforms by Rabii. I have really ejoyed all of Guy's posts about all the new Henshin Cyborg uniforms so I dug down deep and went for it on Ebay.
I am really impressed with the quality. I have owned the Takara Birdman uniform wich I also enjoyed. I do like what's being done here part homage and part wild imagination. The set is easy to put on any figure and is flexible. I like that it fits on Neo Cyborgs, New Cyborgs, and old Gijoes. Guy maybe you can fill me in on the melts. This uniform will melt reissue cyborg.
Pics coming: Very Happy
Neutron X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriachi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melt? What you mean Melt?
Neutron X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neutron X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had heard that some of the masks melt the head and neck post am I understanding this correctly? I think is for reissue Cyborgs only?
johnnyhottrod

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the reissues like the Dokuru King get scufffed from a reaction to the newer vinyl suits or more of a haze..
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange as this may seem, the OTHER companies manufacturing Cyborg costumes tended to use better quality materials than TAKARA did on the reissues themselves.
To my knowledge, The OTHER companies cyborg costumes tended to be Stiffer and did not have problems with Melting, Scuffing, or "Rubber burn".

It certainly doesn't help that the reissue 12" classic bodies are so flimsy compared to the originals. At least you can feel safe that your new costume won't damage the figure.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: