visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Neil Gaiman - Doctor Who
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sf1378

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really will feature Nazis, seen pics. Also seen a clip of half dressed orchestra folk from the war period running out of a big building screaming....odd. The next half of the series also has time all fucked up with Churchill as 'The Holy Roman Emperor', and Romans on chariots in modern day UK or War Time UK....An actual US Newscaster was used to read 'the news' on the show and says something like 'The Holy Roman Emperor Churchill returned back to Buckingham Palace by chariot'...Kid you not. It sounds like shit we type on here....

Moffats an afro'd cunt still....
Alex77

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW: Its not OK to make shitty remarks about people who are overweight, or homosexual, and then say, "don't be offended, it's only a joke". This is being homophobic, and fat-ist, and undermines your argument about Dr. Who excluding ethnic minorities in it's casting choices.
hypnotator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was a great episode. Not too sure about the revelation of who River turned out to be, but I certainly didnít see it coming, and Iím only tempted to believe you did, Stan, if you say it before they do. But having said that, I donít like spoilers and Iíll stop reading your threads if you reveal too much of whatís in the pipeline.

Quote:
Well Benjamin go on a diet!!!!

No need for that; I still have to beat the women off with a stick, but Alex has a fair point. It worries me that newcomers to the forum might mistake you for some sort of arsehole who judges people on physical appearance and not the warm and wonderful politically correct new age man and champion of the oppressed that we VI regulars know you to be.

Quote:
This forum is offensive to everything we chat about in a jocular style and I follow suit...

ErmÖ had you not noticed that, since Baz flaked away, you are sole troll? Okay, I like to play devilís advocate and lock horns with you because I enjoy the banter, but you set yourself up for it with all these crass rants.
sf1378

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, yes, and you set yourself up for politically incorrect crass comments made by myself as the forum seems to be like that.

As for being a 'troll' I somehow don't think so. MOOMIN TROLL YES but NOT A FORUM TROLL. Laughing

Baz will probably be back. Shocked

As for Alex's comment that I'm homophobic - jog on. I'm actually not. I like using this forum as its crassness was by far and large far more entertaining than the heavily policed crap sites where one cannot even so much as type an online arse biscuit let alone swear....

If you wish to infer I am homophobic, racist, sexist etc in real life via my typed comments - then do. Feel free. In real life I am far from it. I like being politically incorrect to coin a phrase, just as much as Jeremy Clarkson likes to raise controversy for the sake of it. If you cannot understand that then you'll never understand me on this forum.

If you all wish to get to know one another in the real world, including myself which I am actually open to the idea of, then I suggest we arrange get togethers for drinks in London sometime - I'm being serious here, the Transmasters forum which I am on has been going for 10 years and the members do this regularly. This is a tongue in cheek forum and it was like that when I joined. If it goes down the route of 'oh thats offensive to this and thats offensive to that, it will become just like other piddly forums. The house style on here doesn't suit to it being totally and utterly anodyne.

I suggest leaving such thoughts to yourself - you don't like, don't comment. Its the second time I've had to justify myself to you both and I do find it boring to do so....your both clever chaps - so you should realise I'm taking the piss in a highly rude manner for the sake of it....so your both setting yourselves up actually by reacting to it.

Now, BACK onto TOPIC.

Theres been further thoughts as to whom the true big bad of the new series is....and apparently it may be OMEGA!

Think of it, the clerical soldiers bore the mark of a stylised Greek Omega Symbol in The Time of Angels storyline.

Moffat has stated that in the future, Armies are Clerical Armies, but he didn't say they are Armies aligned to a Neo Papal Throne like the Vatican or any form of Christianity - Orthodox or otherwise, or even Catholic.

The Headless Monks clearly are followers of someone and their sacrifice of their own heads is in clear deference to someone - a higher power.

Madame Kovarian hinted at working for someone else....

Said someone could well be Omega. Now, why do I come up with this conceit? Well, in the classic The Three Doctors Omega asks:

'NOW MY BROTHER TIMELORDS....REMOVE MY HELMET....'

The Second and Third Doctors do just that...and it is revealed that NOTHING of Omega no longer exists....only his sheer will has kept him alive in the anti matter world he has been imprisoned in for eternity....rendering him embittered through loneliness and sadly insanity...

Ergo, The Headless Monks are paying deference to Omega. However, perhaps if The TimeLords had resurected both The Master and Rasillon on Gallifrey during the Last Great Time War perhaps the same was done with Omega? This time he would have a full new set of regenerations, or at the very least some left....?

Jason Isaccs has been rumoured to be cast as Omega....Also, in the very very first episode of the new series, if you looked in the background, there was a small shack on the horizon and just behind it, a figure, hidden, watching The Doctor, River, Rory and Amy as they share his last picnic before walking up to the Astronaut and dying....

Look back at the horizon and the figure and the shack have mysteriously disappeared.

A blooper?

NOPE.

Theres even been publicity matierial - a shot of Matt Smith crouching, Amy and Rory and River positioned behind him and the Chevrolet car....in the distance is the same mysterious figure....

Another mistake? On promo pics?

Doubtful.

Its the series big baddie....Its Omega. The Shack? Omega's Tardis....

However, if I'm wrong I'm wrong. But its very much like the plot hints we had when Mister Saxon began being mentioned....and we realised Mister Saxon was an anagram of Master No. Six = John Simm as The Master...

As for River being revealed to be part Time Lord its logical. Exposure to the Time Vortex, The Untempered Schism led to Gallifreyans being able to regenerate over the centuries and eons....this was mentioned in the mid season finale by River and The Doctor, but the idea that a child conceived in The Tardis by humans making love is also logical as The Tardis has a deep affection for The Doctor and given his loneliness has given him the one thing he needs the most...a friend, a lover, a wife....A Time Lady. Idris as the human form of The Tardis would have loved to be his companion and he vice versa but that was not to be....so she's helped give him what he deeply craves. He can open up and be with another like him and River with her clear ability to regenerate can do all that....

I don't see all this as spoilers, just things to whet your collective Who appetite with - its brilliant when you can say 'I KNEW IT!' when it all comes about....
However if I'm wrong I'm wrong.[/i]
hypnotator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy Clarkson wotta cunt.
Alex77

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair dinkum Bruce, it would be remiss of me not to make a gesture against any form of perceived prejudice, and I'm happy to be wrong. Although to be fair to myself and the Hypnogogic one, it's all a bit Bernard Manning-esque... the fat dead cunt.

Anyhow....

I fucking love the Sontarans! their heads look like an upside down anus with a lump of shit escaping from it... and now they've got one that's lactating. genius.

I think the master villain is the Kandy Man from 'The Happiness Patrol' episode. The evidence for this is insurmountable, in the (excellent) Silence episode, when you first see one of the silence in the bog, he's wearing a suit that's the same colour as liquorice, and then all the way through the series all I've wanted to do is eat Bassetts allsorts...

I'll bet my left bollock this turns out to be the case.
hypnotator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah those were the days when Dr. Who was great, before it got taken over by Smith and Moffat trying to turn everyone gay.
sf1378

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your a bunch of hypocritical cunts. You say I'm fattist and thisist or that fuckingist and your chatting the same shit.

Cunts. Cool

Anyhow, over on the transmasters forum WOE WOE WOE BETIDE using language like this! FUCKS SAKES!

Their postulated fan wank theories do my head in really...you can't even call Matt Smith a GIT on that forum....

I like the idea about the Candyman, at least its not as serious as the bollocks the transmasters guys wank on about...

Bernard Manning? AND ME? You sir deserve a kick in the nuts and a few bruises....I might be a fucking cunt but I am NOT akin to an uneducated Northern closet racist who made 'working class jokes' and deny they were racist...However your a bit of a cunt but a nice cunt Alex, you've fitted into forum life well so we 'ave sorted it out' like blokes....

As I cannot say this on the other forum I'll say it here:

THE SOONER MOFFAT, RIVER SONG, MATT SMITH AND ALL THEIR FUCKING WANK SHIT FUCK CUNT, PISS, TWAT, MINGE, SHIT FUCK OFF DRWHOOOO I WILL BE HAPPIER!!!!!!! Laughing
sf1378

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hypnotator wrote:

Yeah those were the days when Dr. Who was great, before it got taken over by Smith and Moffat trying to turn everyone gay.

Q.E.D....

And your gay Benjamin....a rent boy told me, he walked up to me and said, I know Benjamin off of that innards forum and hes gay.... Laughing
BAZ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider me "de flaked", you bunch of twats.
sf1378

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAZ wrote:
Consider me "de flaked", you bunch of twats.

Wondered what that smell was....it was your smelly bum - the cunts returned.... Very Happy
BAZ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wondered what that was up my arse, obviously your nose. So I guess that
was YOUR tongue on my scrotum? Many thanks.
And what have the cunts returned?
sf1378

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAZ wrote:
Wondered what that was up my arse, obviously your nose. So I guess that
was YOUR tongue on my scrotum? Many thanks.
And what have the cunts returned?

Nope, you must be dreaming....I expect if you own a dog it was probably that, enticed by the effluences coming from your shit - encrusted arse that only a Caucasian will have given that they use toilet paper to wipe rather than as we Asians do WIPE then WASH....

As for 'cunts returned' I was referring in the singularity - i.e. YOU have returned. BTW, some muppet on here referred to your recent absentia hinting that you were the troll of the site and that I was continuing to be in that said roll....charming I thought, but then I reconsidered and thought your all a bunch of cunts.... Cool
BAZ

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sf1378 wrote:

As for 'cunts returned' I was referring in the singularity - i.e. YOU have returned. BTW, some muppet on here referred to your recent absentia hinting that you were the troll of the site and that I was continuing to be in that said roll....charming I thought, but then I reconsidered and thought your all a bunch of cunts.... Cool

That should have been "the cunt's returned" then, and referring to a group as cunts should be "you're all a bunch of cunts".
You should give the English language a try sometime, you might like it!!
sf1378

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAZ wrote:
sf1378 wrote:

That should have been "the cunt's returned" then, and referring to a group as cunts should be "you're all a bunch of cunts".
You should give the English language a try sometime, you might like it!!

Baz, your talents are wasted - you should become a teacher on a TEFL course perhaps?

Really Baz, your passions will be your undoing....(paraphrased from where? lol)...

As for 'giving the English Language a try sometime' I could give you an erudite response but I'll simply state that as I've never truly considered myself an Englishman (given my extra melanin content) I excuse myself of such typographic errors - however, I probably, in the real world speak far better English than thee....

So, FUCK OFF. TWANNY!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: