visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Missed the day!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypnotator

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Missed the day! Reply with quote

Shit. It was a big one too. Yesterday.

...VI's 5th birthday!
dave zav

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurray!
sf1378

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucks sakes Benjamin, YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THESE THINGS!
dokuroking

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's fantastic although its sick how fast the time is flying by haha
hypnotator

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me it’s hard to imagine the internet without VI and its members. Just think of all the crucial tip offs regarding the market, and the ability to network with fellow toy nerds which enables us to bask in the illusion that we are not social misfits clinging to immaturity.
The flakies come and go but this site remains unrivalled, not only as the one true forum for English Speaking Henshin Cyborg fans, but also as a fulcrum for intellectual debate and erudite witticism, eh, Stan?
dokuroking

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed on all accounts.Plus it feels sort of like the pirate ship of toy groups.
IVA

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I joined the forum I read LOADS of the past threads and there seems to be a LOT of talk of "smelly bums" (!?!) - how the hell did this all start??? Im certainly not entering that into the search facility...
Once you all stop sniggering maybe someone could enlighten me?

AND ON THAT NOTE!

I give you the worlds first AND worst MICRONAUTS joke (made up by me this morning...)

"Why did the reissue Micronaut crumble?"

"Because he had PalisAIDS!!!" arf arf arf etc... Very Happy
sf1378

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hypnotator wrote:
For me it’s hard to imagine the internet without VI and its members. Just think of all the crucial tip offs regarding the market, and the ability to network with fellow toy nerds which enables us to bask in the illusion that we are not social misfits clinging to immaturity.
The flakies come and go but this site remains unrivalled, not only as the one true forum for English Speaking Henshin Cyborg fans, but also as a fulcrum for intellectual debate and erudite witticism, eh, Stan?

Indeed I concur Benjamin. One hardly needs to coerce the denizens of Visible Innards to engage in delightful, whitty, hearty banter. Its like being in a Gentleman's Club during the reign of Empire and Victoria, Brandy or Whisky (large, doubles of course!) being swilled in one hand, cigar or cigarette in the other whilst dear friends sit cross - legged by the fire; the constant sound of a Grandfather clock in the background whilst the incessant, guttural coughs, dislodging copious amounts of phlegm from the throats of over - imbibing Innarders...Indeed, it was Oscar Wilde that once said:

“To do nothing at all is the most difficult thing in the world, the most difficult and the most intellectual”

And never has a truer word been said. However, the notion one has that VI is indeed an Oracle of learned discourse can be reiterated via the words of Robert Green Ingersoll during his defense of Atheism when he remarked:

“To do nothing at all is the most difficult thing in the world, the most difficult and the most intellectual”

One could describe our jovial gathering of Gentlemen collectors as the upper echelons of the online, fan - based communities that have sprouted over the course and irrevocable march of time. We are indeed a Pantheon, nay...THE CANON by which all collector groups and online forums should be modelled by.

One feels that Bertrand Russell put it best when he discussed Religeous dogmas:

“By religion I mean a set of beliefs held as dogmas, dominating the conduct of life, going beyond or contrary to evidence, and inculcated by methods which are emotional or authoritarian, not intellectual”

Such sentiments echo ones own feeling and intuitive belief that the social discourse being enacted within this online medium is indeed a reaction to the social norms and dogmatic views of ordinary forums. In closing dear, dear readers and fellow Gentlemen V.Innarders (if I may be so emboldened to utilise such terminology) this is indeed a temple of learned discussive talent. Wouldn't you agree Benjamin?
hypnotator

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck yeah!

Did you get help from your mum with that post?

Why cross-legged?
sf1378

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hypnotator wrote:
Fuck yeah!

Did you get help from your mum with that post?

Why cross-legged?

Given that my Mother passed away in 2005 I can say its an impossibility. However, if she where alive, and given her verbose nature I'm sure she'd tell you to' bend over double and eat your cock' - it sounds better in Singala, the national tongue of my countrymen and women....and far, far funnier. T'is a saying over there....and t'was in my abode.

Wink

As for cross - legged, well I assume we would all be sat as gentlemen, however as your a Joey Cripple you couldn't cross your legs cos you have a smelly bum that itches with pus and stuff and has piles so you'd be at an uncomfortable angle sat on one cheek thence t'uther at intervals to compensate the pain....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: