visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Shelf Cleaning Pics

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> show us yer guts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dokuroking

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: Shelf Cleaning Pics Reply with quote

So... I've been busy and haven't cleaned my toy shelves in quite a bit. Those of you who collect Microman know that this is a much bigger task than it seems. If all I collected was vinyl toys it would be a quick easy and relatively fun chore. For me it's a good chance to get my stuff down, play with it a bit, rotate the order, and in this case take a few pics while those shelves are fully clean as with the Los Angeles dust level they'll be dusty again before I get another one done probably haha.

Here are a few before and afters so you can see the level of dust I'm talking about, followed by some pics of the nice shiny 2 shelves I was able to get to this weekend:

IVA

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool to see some SHOGUN WARRIORS in there too! - I remember when BIOSCAN MEMBROS came out i was stoked but then RADIOACTIVE MEMBROS just blew me away, couldnt wait to get that figure!!!
dokuroking

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are pretty much my favorites of the Palisades items too and thankfully some of the few that remain intact.

IVA wrote:
Cool to see some SHOGUN WARRIORS in there too! - I remember when BIOSCAN MEMBROS came out i was stoked but then RADIOACTIVE MEMBROS just blew me away, couldnt wait to get that figure!!!
IVA

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me about it! Yellow translucent MEMBROS was the worst... I had one that fell apart when i opened it, so i got another which crumbled away when I picked it up a few weeks ago... hahaAAARRRGGHH!!! indeed...
hypnotator

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice busy pix with lots to take in. What's the alternative head on Biom?

Glass case beats the dust every time.
dokuroking

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busy is the word for it hahaha Such are my shelves. That Biom body is wearing a recolored spare head I had about (pretty sure it's from a broken Palisades space glider coincidently enough IVA haha). Here are some more snaps of that shelf. If there is anything anyone would like to see a closer pic of, just let me know.

hypnotator

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice mixing 'n matching! Is that a chrome strip on Scorl?
dokuroking

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Yep ala Liquid Plumber!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> show us yer guts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: