visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
RED KING WALDER II - as if youd part with that!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> want lists
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IVA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: RED KING WALDER II - as if youd part with that!!! Reply with quote

RED KING WALDER II anyone? If you ever want rid of the evil red one!!!
Loose/boxed/whatever!
dokuroking

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Iva are you on skullbrain as well? I'll have to double check but I think someone had one of those up for sale there a few weeks ago.
IVA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOHH!!! nope, not on SKULLBRAIN, i thought about joining but innards seems waaaaay cooler for infos and some of the colourful characters and language involved! I noticed a lot of you guys are on SKULLBRAIN - If you could dig up any infos on that sale Im keen!!! Thanks for being so cool!
IVA Smile
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skullbrain has stuff. Granted the stuff is only there for 30 minutes, but the people posting have stuff for sale. GOOD STUFF.
International people, high rollers. Artists & musicians with money to burn frequent the site.
Generally the fanbase of skullbrain are not as focused as this website.

You can find VAST collections of every possible tribute figure.
But very few originals.

The skullbrainers certainly APPRECIATE cyborg & walder, but only marginally, as the toys soon change hands once the latest colorway is released for a trendy kaiju.
Then there is a manic boot sale and you have toys being sold for 1/2 their worth or less.
I remember one particular artist needing to obtain $10,000 in three hours.
I have seen British films where the plot had far less money at stake and people were losing kneecaps.

Now one would certainly hope that the big fellas with bats in hand were not at the door of this famed toy collector, but there does tend to be a bit of URGENCY when someone puts up listings like that.
Often you find it is a PAYPAL now and wait for your refund later.
First person who paypals tends to get the item.
That is a worst case scenario, but first come first served is the rule of thumb.
I have helped many skullbrainers, only to see the whole collection get flipped within a year.
I remember being HORRIFIED Shocked when a certain person from Super7 asked me for my CYBORG want list when he went to Japan. When (the nameless one) came back, he sent a BULK EMAIL to the skullbrain fans with the FULL LIST of items asked for. Embarassed
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!This was particularly painful for me as I thought we were on a friendly basis. Thankfully I was looking at my email at 3am to see the list show up. : Seriously though. You have to look at skullbrain EVERY hour.
There is a reason the site has crashed during lunchtime.

Last edited by GUYx1 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
IVA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Im pretty new to this but ive been a cyborg fan since the 70s - Early impressions suggest that a lot of people into the SECRET BASE stuff etc are just collectors of high end stuff, and as you say that stuff gets flipped, never opened, traded in for whatevers cool this week, like those guys that collect NIKEs in every damn colourway and never wear em. I dont mean everyone that collects SB - im just generalising...
I picked innards because it seems more genuine and fun... As i say i dont mean to offend anyone, except those trainer guys, and im new to this so what do i know!
hypnotator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure you donít mean red KWI? Red KWII is also called Magma and has spiky manga hair. Heís fairly easy to come by. Red KWI looks like Muton and is a bit harder to find, but not impossible. Yahoo Japan is the best place to look for both really. I can give you help with proxy bidders and search results but I think Guy has already done that. Lemme know.
Also, Evil is the name of the blue KWII which never got released, so referring to an evil KWII can be misleading.
IVA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep old gel boy himself! KWII is the one im after! I guess you thought i was mistaken as i realise it certainly isnt the rarest of figures! Thats why i was hoping someone might part with one or steer me in the right direction! Yes Im LOVING YJA (thanks GUY!) - but ANY leads on old dragonball face would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thans guys, you RULE!!!
Smile
IVA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so blue never got released, red is out there, and there also seems to be a clear/pinky purple one??
hypnotator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah there were originally going to be four: General (purple and most resembling KWI and Muton), Magma (red), Evil (blue) and Shadow (black). General and Magma are relatively easy to pick up. Evilís head got released as a clear version, just the outer head, and Shadow exists only as a prototype as far as I know.
Crucial photos of the ultra rare Evil head can be seen on this very forum:
http://visibleinnards.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=621&sid=755e1557430163f95d57124daba0348d
http://visibleinnards.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10241
And SVL did a micro kit version of all four KWII figures, also to be seen on this peerless fulcrum of English speaking Cybo-obsessives:
http://www.visibleinnards.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1543&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
If you keep an eye on YJ Henshin Cyborg search results youíll see Magma come up fairly regularly.
IVA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you say he certainly looks EVIL!!! - i remember seeing a promo pic of the the four colours and they had some INSANE hand attachments! Yes, GENERAL seems to come up a lot on YJA, but im hanging on for MAGMA!
thanks Hypno!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> want lists All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: