visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Neo Hensin re-issues

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> auctions to watch...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee Chappell

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Neo Hensin re-issues Reply with quote

Greetings,

Long time no posting. Shame this has to be one about hawking wares; anyway, got some on Evilbay due to a major downsize ( lots of items not displayed taking up storage space.) They're down under me missuz selling ID of sal2411. You know what to look for... Takara Neo Henshin blah blah blah........Got some other Denys Fisher stuff as well as other items prob of no interest to me fellow 'innard-ers' !?!? too. If it takes yer fancy and your offer is fair, I'll remove it and wing it to you.

Had a thought re: Airfix Eagles too. Looking at the range both here and in Europe under 'Action Stars' you could do the village people. Thats if you wanted to of course...... Laughing They're all there ( cowboy, Indian, Bike Cop, Construction worker, Sailor) bar leather man who could be customed from the European copper, if he was painted black. Shocked Shit, what am I saying? Time for cider and Carnivale on dvd...it is my day off!

Bye for now!
Lee Chappell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All items have gone! Crazy amount of interest in the Smoke coloured Henshin, an even crazier selling price. Shocked

Will do proper short cuts for the next cull that'll be happening soon. If you see it and want it then PM me an if the offers good ( and fair...!) then I'll wing it to you. Once they're up on evil-bay, same applies, let me know then i'll cancel the Ebay sale. Wink
IVA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please get em up on innards first! Im keen!!!
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo,
you have an amazing collection. I feel sad to see them all go up for sale.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> auctions to watch... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: