visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Assembleborg.net is up and running!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder approved non-cyborg toys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dokuroking

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Assembleborg.net is up and running! Reply with quote

A few weeks ago someone on Micropolis came across an ipad iapp which was an assembleborg catalog and it was shortly after removed as some of the information indicated a december release and a website. The website is now up and you can order through it with shipping via amazon. That's the good news for those of us in the US, the bad news is they only have the first wave at this time. Good time to catch up if you've missed them.
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff. So there are only 4 figures? Weren't there supposed to be some aliens?
dokuroking

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're releasing them in waves it appears. One wave per season. First are these guys followed by the Jarknoids and Doom Diver, Assembleborg Series 2 with Tri-Striker, Just this month the first Assault Gear Piece was released, I think more Jarknoids are after. There are also a bunch of exclusives that probably will not be making it over this way.
Hotmitts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any good for us Brits?
Hotmitts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...If I can get this link working; might be a non-AB revoltech figure worth getting; a skeleton warrior from Jason and the Argonauts.

http://www.eyeonasia.co.uk/?p=product&key=1011011918
Neutron X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That Jason and Argomnots figure rocks!!!!!!!!!
hypnotator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does indeed look lovely. I wonder if those are swivel only joints or full ball and socket. It looks like the latter. Good price too.

Hotmitts, I recommend Japanese Ebay seller Zira28 for Assemble Borg. She has the best prices and is very nice to deal with. Unfortunately I know of nobody who sells these in the UK.
dokuroking

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you know, I fully second that notion Hypno. I might pick up some extra parts from the US version but at this point it will be 2 years until they catch up with the JP line where it is now. IF its able to make it that long. I'd also rather get mine from Zira28 than find myself out in the cold waiting for them to pop up on the US site eventually.
dokuroking

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Hypno according to my sources revoltech developed a new version of the smaller joint for just this kind of application. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Skeleton is probably using it. I'm not sure but they may have put it into work for the Jack Skelington and Toy Story Woody previously.

hypnotator wrote:
He does indeed look lovely. I wonder if those are swivel only joints or full ball and socket. It looks like the latter. Good price too.

Hotmitts, I recommend Japanese Ebay seller Zira28 for Assemble Borg. She has the best prices and is very nice to deal with. Unfortunately I know of nobody who sells these in the UK.
fel9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey the folks over at figures.com have a story on our assembley friends...nice bug gallery of pics too...

http://www.figures.com/forums/news/12342-extensive-look-assemble-borg.html#post54826

Now I'm waiting for the first wave of jarknoids to be released....

Oh and the Doom Diver looks really cool....
dokuroking

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are about the best reviews available in my opinion: (Assembleborgs and other stuff)

http://tamabase.3.pro.tok2.com/toytop.html
hypnotator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tamabase has the best pix but they take a while to appear. Or is it just my shit PC?

I only recently realized that the Tristriker comes with a figure which integrates into the vehicle very like the Cyborg Rider set. I think I'm gonna... havta... get one.
dokuroking

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be your PC or your internet connection as they pop up fairly immediately on mine even when there are a lot of images on the page.

Yeah the Tristriker looks really great. I managed to snag the exclusive ones but I don't have them in hand yet. I'm excited to get them though.

hypnotator wrote:
The Tamabase has the best pix but they take a while to appear. Or is it just my shit PC?

I only recently realized that the Tristriker comes with a figure which integrates into the vehicle very like the Cyborg Rider set. I think I'm gonna... havta... get one.
hypnotator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice scores, you lucky fellow.
dokuroking

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hypno. The tough part is actually finding out when the stuff is coming out. We get the magazines here but often a month or more later so many offers are usually over or almost over. I guess it's just a matter of checking their site often but that's also hard getting details for stuff like that. Zira28's message board on FB is pretty good for that too.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder approved non-cyborg toys All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: