visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Beau Gest How did this end?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sf1378

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuckin' 'ate that Lee Mack....saw his 'shitcom' 'Not Going Out' on Dave which is another cunting channel of shite and it wasn't funny.....

I also HATE Michael Mackintyre......he acts all giggly/sarcastic oh isn't it funny what I'm about to say..... Wink
sf1378

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex77 wrote:
Seems a bit foolish to start your sales pitch by telling everyone that you stole the thing you're selling (not that Bluebird will care obviously).

(affects cockney accent) "Ere geezer, do you wanna buy a camera, I done nicked it ain't I!! You can trust me though, it's not dodgy or owt".

Given he nicked it all, I did think about mailing him and asking him to bung us a couple as free..... Laughing
BAZ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sf1378 wrote:
Fuckin' 'ate that Lee Mack....saw his 'shitcom' 'Not Going Out' on Dave which is another cunting channel of shite and it wasn't funny.....

I also HATE Michael Mackintyre......he acts all giggly/sarcastic oh isn't it funny what I'm about to say..... Wink

I AM surprised!!!
Lee Mack is the only comedian I bother to watch on telly these days.
Not Going Out is hilarious!!!

No idea who the other cunt is.
sf1378

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other cunt is just that....a cunt. Laughing

Best word ever that.....'cunt'.... Laughing
hypnotator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You certainly use it a lot, you articulate, mature fellow.
BAZ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I just googled Michael Mackintyre.
YES, he is a pretentious prick. The kind of arse licker
I'd beat up in school.
hypnotator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's great.
Alex77

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a dour northern bastard I don't often watch comedy, Lee Mack worked with Chris Morris though, so he can't be all bad. Anyone watch Jam? or Brasseye? or Four Lions?

I've been enjoying the IT Crowd lately, for the Douglas Reynholm character alone.
fantasticplastic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to really like the BEAU GEST comic strips in THE DAILY STAR years ago.
BAZ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex77 wrote:
Being a dour northern bastard I don't often watch comedy, Lee Mack worked with Chris Morris though, so he can't be all bad. Anyone watch Jam? or Brasseye? or Four Lions?

I've been enjoying the IT Crowd lately, for the Douglas Reynholm character alone.

BrassEye was magnificent!! I had a vhs copy of it years ago that
I lent to a mate here in NY.
He couldn't believe it!!!
sf1378

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hypnotator wrote:
You certainly use it a lot, you articulate, mature fellow.

Oh hark at you... Rolling Eyes

When did you take over the late and rather unlamented Mary Whitehouse's role as the be-all-and-end-all CENSOR of life, the universe and everything including forums like this wherein innane banter is the order of the day....?

Do you always take the moral highground then? I usually find types like you in the real world uncharismatic bores who enjoy hinting that others should do as they say and not as they do.....Your begining to remind me unfortunately of school teachers....full of self-endowed sanctimony and yet neither the back bone nor the wherewithall inside them in reality....

Your rather trying, pompous, pusillanimous and pathetic to put it mildly....

Yes, Hypo, I am actually intelligent and mature when I WANT to be....However, this is a forum about translucent toys and other vintage or interesting toys from our collective youth as well as a place where hypothetically we should all be free to engage in the sort of ridiculous banter you oft find in a pub on a late evening having embibed an awful lot.....Not only that, I rather find the confines of 'acceptable society' all the more boring for want of a better word so I speak as I find when I want to....I'd rather be myself, an individual who cares not what bores like you usually think but in this instance thought better to speak up....Who are you? My parent to tell me what to say and how to act? As for the 'C-WORD' well, old boy, its in the dictionary, everyone knows of it, save the innocent children of the world, then theres the fact its on tv shows....so what of it?

Hmmm, notice the CLEAR LACK of the -dare I utter it- 'C' WORD?

If you DON'T like my line in banter, just ignore it.....otherwise, do the world a favour and take your overly mature moral highgrounded stance and find another forum that will please you with its banial, innane, polite chit/chat....

Rolling Eyes
sf1378

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAZ wrote:
Oh, I just googled Michael Mackintyre.
YES, he is a pretentious prick. The kind of arse licker
I'd beat up in school.

At school in my formative years I was a mouse, but methinks these days yes, I'd twat the.......

CUNT!!!!!

GOT THAT HYPO.....?

I SAID:

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTT

Laughing
sf1378

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex77 wrote:

Reynholms Son is ace, its the accent/voice he uses that makes it piss ass funny....and the girl in it....I'd give her one....its those tight officey clothes she wears... Razz

Used to Love all things like Friday/Saturday Night Armistice with Armando Ianucci, Peter Bainham, David Schneider and then theres what you mentioned, Brass Eye, the precursor being The Day Today in which you had a lot of the guys from the other show mentioned as well as Ianucci directing/producing it, was the first show to feature 'Alan-A-HA!-Partridge if you all recall....

I was in my teens I think when I saw the Brass Eye on 'CAKE' and couldn't believe how the celebs fell for it....its obvious it was a piss take but saying that Bernard Manning truly deserved it....CUNT....OOPS! There I go again HYPO!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Anyone else see the Paedo one? Chris Morris is a maverick genius, he knew it would garner the reaction it would get with the press/media lambasting him and thats exactly what that special was all about-the media overly sensationalising shit.....

CLASS....

Oh yeah, didn't he also have a subliminal message in one show:

MICHAEL GRADE IS A CUNT.....?

Ooops! SAID IT AGAIN.....Fnarrrrrrr fnarrrrrrrrr Laughing Twisted Evil Razz
BAZ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever noticed that the most read, and commented on threads are usually the ones were someone is calling someone else a twat, cunt, gobshite, arsehole, bellend, coco-shunter,prick,arse licker, wanker,turd burglar, fuckwit, shitstain, dickhead, etc?
Confrontation really DOES bring out the communal spirit this forum is known for!!
Yea, Brass Eye's Paedo and Cake episodes were the greatest ever!!
I remember on one of them were as they cut to commercial break, they made it look like a newsflash where Noel Edmonds had shot and killed Clive Anderson!
Hah!!! A quick google and I find it on youtube!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8X38AptH9s
sf1378

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and shit loads of idiots believed it was true! I think Doon Mackeon was acting as the Channel 4 newscaster so it was fucking obvious it was a joke....Well, it was to me, Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: