visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
ASHES TO ASHES

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee Chappell

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: ASHES TO ASHES Reply with quote

What an ending!

Top stuff.

Won't let cat out of the bag, ( don't want to be a spoiler..!) but some ideas I had about who is what were pretty close. Shocked

Great series, will miss it and Genes catchprases. Oh, lets not forget Alex's 80's attire and the top music too. Wink

Then again I'm sure its conclusion is not gonna please every-one..

Hope Corgi bring out a model of the Quattro with a white metal painted Gene Hunt Very Happy
BAZ

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New season just started here. Must admit, it didn't "hold me" like Life On Mars.
Hope it gets better.
sf1378

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the sort of ending LOM needed really and it is essentially just the mooted LOM series 3 that John Simm couldn't do.....

I read some theories of 'who is who' on digitalspy.co.uk and some other forums when I typed in Ashes to Ashes finale on google and some guy actually in hindsight actually got it spot on! Shocked I mean, I'd read the theory before yesterdays final UK finale was broadcast.....top marks to that person methought!

I had some of it pretty right myself-especially where one person was concerned....

I think they'd edited out a key scene that was shown in the trailer for the finale at the end of ep.7.....fans were going ga-ga over this one blink and you miss it moment....anyone else know what I'm on about? You basically saw what seemed to be SAM TYLER PEERING THROUGH A SMOKE GLASS WINDOW TAPPING ON IT.....

Thats all I'm saying and NO, it won't spoil the finale for whoever hasn't seen it yet as I haven't let the proverbial moggy out of the bag....

However, there should have been total closure at the very end and I think Lee knows what I mean by that. Wink

Oh, and Lee, when you getting back to me over the ANDROID eh?
BAZ

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I think the AMERICAN version of LOM had a BETTER
ending than the UK one.
But that's the ONLY thing it has over the UK one!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: