visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Doctor Who season 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BAZ

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee Chappell wrote:
Indeed they were, Baz..!!
One of the two was Paul Mcgann's ( who played Doctor Who, as we know) elder brother! Shocked

Another splendid round the house trail of thoughts from the V.I.
retro-reprobates that leads us back to the original subject...... well, kinda sorta...... Embarassed

heh heh heh....

Mind you, there's one joke about welsh girls thats also used for scouse girls, being - what do they use for protection during sex?

A bus shelter...!!!!

Ber - boom..... i thangyew.............. Laughing

What do you call a Scouser in a suit? the accused.
What do you cal a Scouser at Oxford? A janitor.
Why do Scots men wear kilts? Cos sheep can hear a fly being undone.
Alex77

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baz, my apologies. I hail from Scarborough, so feel free to make any cod face / interbreeding jokes.

I was thinking of going to Liverpool for a sightsee. I hear the Tate's OK, but what are the best places to visit there?
hypnotator

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand the crack houses are rather quaint.

How can you tell when a Scouse girl has an orgasm? She drops her kebab on the pavement!

Quote:
The whole world CAN'T hate you.
They don't know you.
When they MEET you they will!!!

Not me. When I meet Stan I'm going to fuck him up the arse, as I have already stated. Maybe I'll hate him afterwards, though.
BAZ

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex, it's obvious you're new here, you NEVER apologize, unless you
follow it up with another insult!!
Hypno's comment about quaint crack houses is again another
example of close minded inbred self important know alls who try
to improve their status in society by putting down what they don't know or understand (no offence!)
I left Liverpool in '97 because it WAS a fookin shithole!!
I HATED the place!
LAST year was my first return to Liverpool, and boy what a difference 12 years makes!!
It's actually very cool there now!
They always had very good museums and art galleries, with some of the best collections outside of London.
With the Capital Of Culture, they were able to let people KNOW about all the wonderful architecture, history and culture there IS there.
It's NOT just the fookin' Beatles (hate those tossers, but Ringo is ok!!)
The Tate at the Albert Dock really does have an eclectic collection. They DO seem to welcome a LOT of contemporary art that, to me, is just shit.
The best thing about Liverpool now is that it's NOT just full of Scousers! It's very cosmopolitan, and I think the influx of different cultures, accents etc has improved the city centre.
There's a few good bars and restaurants (the Pump House at Albert Dock, La Vina Spanish restaurant, Blue, Living Room and Korova are also worth checking out)
BUT!!!! I will say,a sad indication of bureaucratic money wasting, only the City Centre benefited from the COC money. Once you get OUT of the centre, there certainly IS a lot of neglect and poverty.
But come to New York, outside of Manhattan, crime is rampant!
In fact, show me ANY city in England where everyone is happy, there's no crime and everyone's working?
BAZ

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hypnotator wrote:

Not me. When I meet Stan I'm going to fuck him up the arse, as I have already stated. Maybe I'll hate him afterwards, though.

More like he'll hate you because you have a tiny penis.
He likes his men like cucumbers he said (but I told him not to talk with his mouthful!!) Very Happy
sf1378

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAZ wrote:
sf1378 wrote:
BAZ wrote:
You're not alone.
But then again no one is, because the WHOLE FOOKIN WORLD HATES YOU
STAN, YOU KNOB GOBBLING ARSE LICKER!!!! Very Happy

Crying or Very sad

Just joking mate.
They don't know you.
When they MEET you they will!!! Very Happy

BRILLIANT! I'M WORLD ENEMY NUMBER 1 JUST LIKE BARON IRONBLOOD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

Baz, you scouse cunt Very Happy
sf1378

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAZ wrote:
hypnotator wrote:

More like he'll hate you because you have a tiny penis.
He likes his men like cucumbers he said (but I told him not to talk with his mouthful!!) Very Happy

Congrats Hypo, you've finally come out of the proverbial closet.... Laughing

But the big question is how Bazmond knew Hypos got a wee one....? You been cruising for cock again Baz?

New boy Alex can be you's twos new bitch!!!! Laughing
sf1378

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hypnotator wrote:
I understand the crack houses are rather quaint.

How can you tell when a Scouse girl has an orgasm? She drops her kebab on the pavement!

Quote:
They don't know you.
When they MEET you they will!!!

Anyhow, when did this harridan of a smelly smegma encrusted foreskin tiny wanger suggest we meet up for a potential bum bashing? Shocked

Hypo, I know you lust after me an all but really, the phonecalls sobbing down the phone, the texts and the hanging outside my house have got to stop....you should see my PM box gang, the guys besotted...I'm extremely flattered Hypo, but really, you've more chance of getting gangbanged by Peter Tatchell and renaming it Carols from Queens instead of Carols from Kings mate before you bum me....you need to get your knob cheese problem sorted out as Proteus told me he fancies a threes up with you and the new kid Alex!

GO ON FELLA, YA KNOW YA WANNA!!!! Laughing

FELCHMUNCHING CUNT! Cool
hypnotator

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Tatchell? Where?

I'm only on a wind-up about the 'Pool, Baz. I'm actually very fond of the place, although I haven't been there since the '80s. I've already reminisced with you about Probe records, where I bought lots of Residents records, and that comic shop with the grilles on the windows.

Dan Clowes is doing a free signing at Gosh comics next week, along with Chris Ware. Gonna take my super unobtainable Lloyd Llewellyn Special along for signing. I bought it in that shop.

Also, the Beatles were the tops. Modern music would not exist without them.
Lee Chappell

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the 'pool.

I spent some years of weekends there from 1995 -1999 when the other half was at John Moores.

I totally agree with Baz, though would add Pub wise The Pilgrim and using and 'Edwards' there for the first time. 2 for one on becks 12 - 6 on a Saturday! ahhhh......

Tate Modern is brill, saw my first real Dali painting there; great to be able to get so close to such a valuable piece and to enjoy and take it all in. Love the Cathedrals too; Sal lived in Catherdral close in the grounds pf the Protestant one in her first year. Shit, the thing is HUGE..! And its Bells, they don't so much ring as RESONATE..!! CAn be heard from 8 miles away on a good day so no need for an alarm on Sundays when we were there! Cracking view from the top too ( 210 feet/70 metres high!)

Toy wise, loved the forbidden planet plus a few good second hand sellers of Sci-fi stuff in 'The Palace'. Quiggans 9another old warehouse converted into small business units) sold some good retro stuff. Got me first lava lamp from there. And some Dinky /corgi items too.

Probe records..... sweet sweet memories , could spend ages in there. Residents eh, Hypno? Good taste in music as well as toys. Shame about your taste in men. ( SF/Stan.. heh heh)

Away from the centre, though, ouch. Lived in Kensington for 10 months. Its nothing like Londons Kensington, and its indoor market is to be seen to be believed. Poverty and desperation are very real. So was the gunfire I heard a few streets away one night. ( true, sadly).

Turned out that the year before we lived in Tuebrook- where a lot of Dealers did, hence the area being quite quiet and suburban. Kensington was where their cusotmers lived. AS they say in USA, go figure.

Crazy old world eh? lets hope they sort things out in Korea soon.
Alex77

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine the elastic has gone in all your manginas after years of renting them out, you pampers wearing trogs.

Also, my phallus is useful only as an obect of worship as it's too big to be of any practical use, so I can't really contribute to any communal loving.

However, that aside thanks for the Liverpool advice, sounds a bit like most cities, Leeds can be a rough shitehole, doesn't have a decent centre to offset it though. But you make your fun where you can.

Speaking of modern art, I know most of it's shit, but I do really like the Chapman Brothers stuff. They had a big show in Liverpool a while ago that I missed. Their "Fucking Hell" piece is amazing.
BAZ

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ Lee, you live din dodgy places!! If you thought Kensington was bad THEN, you should see it now!
My Dad lives there! It's scary to visit him!
Tuebrook was always dodgy (although I DID see Dawn Of The Dead at the cinema there when I was 12. I pretended to be 18, and I guess they believed it!)
When did you got to Probe? Where you served by a handsome man with a blonde flat top?
I saw the Chapman Brothers show here in NY about 10 years ago. FREAKY!!!!
And Stan, yes you ARE Baron Ironblood!!!!
sf1378

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAZ wrote:
Christ Lee, you live din dodgy places!! If you thought Kensington was bad THEN, you should see it now!
My Dad lives there! It's scary to visit him!
Tuebrook was always dodgy (although I DID see Dawn Of The Dead at the cinema there when I was 12. I pretended to be 18, and I guess they believed it!)
When did you got to Probe? Where you served by a handsome man with a blonde flat top?
I saw the Chapman Brothers show here in NY about 10 years ago. FREAKY!!!!
And Stan, yes you ARE Baron Ironblood!!!!

He he....! Cool BARON IRONBLOOD, class non-guts toy that....me old Man (bless) bought me him one summer evening in 1986 when we went to the SHIT-TACULAR 'WAR GAMES 86' at The Hexagon in Reading after we left as it was so cuntingly crap as kids weren't allowed to muck around with the model soldiers, they even were using PLAY ASTERIX stuff for that 'role-the fucking-dices war gaming cunt crap!!!! Shocked

T'was the only day that Trents toys (later Beatties and even more shit) did a mind blowing profitable trade....BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dad took me there and bought me the figure. Razz Whats odd is that by '86 the jointed re-carded Joe figures should have been available.... Mad

WE took the bus home and I think I had fish and chips with tomataa sauce and then farted.... Laughing The smell of tobacco, wrigleys chewing gum and my Dads sweat-which funnily wasn't pongy remind me of him in better days....funny how things trigger memories eh?
Very Happy
P.S. WELCOME ALEX! Wink
BAZ

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I hate to admit it, I fondly remember late night buses
smelling of smoke and chippys!
My brother had Action Force, and I helped him play with them.
I LOVED some of that stuff (before the shitty GI Joe stuff came in)
The Robo Skull, Muton (deep sea diver with an antenna!) Ironblood.
Very cool stuff.
sf1378

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muton had a radar on top of his head, a cross hairs targeting site on his vizor that covered his cyclops like eye and on the other side of his head a lazer cannon.... Cool

I bet Palitoys Bill Pugh and Bob Brecin took inspiration from the Cybermen and Daleks when coming up with this one even though they reused the DEEP SEA DIVER mold as its base....great figure. The ROBOSKULL was the lines best ever toy, very weird looking and darn tooting imaginatively made...and yeah, I fucking well own them an all ya cunt.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: