visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
How much?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> auctions to watch...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KB

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: How much? Reply with quote

Wow, 27K yen for a vintage eagle man suit - thats what I call a bidding war. I'm sure there was one which was only missing the belt and it was up for months with no takers at 9K Y

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k117661192

Funny but things that would have been snapped up (- like the red and green re-issue walders that have been up for the last month, or loose gold cyborg, or the Invader J at 10k which was there for a month or so, the boxed invader cockpit at half what I remember them going for) seem to be hanging about on YJ for longer. Obviously reflects the world economy and the exchange rate.
hypnotator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagle Man's the dorkiest!

I've been away from YJ due to my own financial uncertainties. Have I been missing big bargains, then? A Satan King steal?
KB

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect the Japanese bidders are getting some bargins, but the movment of the exchange rate has wiped out any price drop for overseas bidders, in fact I'd say things are a touch more expensive.

Must admit I've been sticking to UK and US e-bay auctions of late, though that reflects the sorts of toys I've been buying as much as anything else
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> auctions to watch... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: