visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
more of monoliths toys
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> show us yer guts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monolith

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked out that Topo on E-bay. I didn't know they made less than 100 of them, that's not very many. Those photo's of him in the desert are really cool.

Topo leads you to knowledge.
thebigr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a cool thing to have.

I had the pleasure of selling one for a collector about 4 years ago. The guy has an amazing robot collection, lots of Jumbo Machinders and Popy 70's diecast. A complete and total hermit from other collectors, he wouldn't allow me to even take a picture of his awesome display room, too afraid someone would see it and break into his house!
monolith

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Topo robot auction just ended.It sold for $2,640.00 plus $99.95 for shipping!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130361690847&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> show us yer guts All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: