visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
more of monoliths' collection
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> show us yer guts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monolith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Megos'.

[img][/img]
monolith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Various four inch figures.

[img][/img]
monolith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More small figures.

[img][/img]
monolith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more four inch.

[img][/img]
monolith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More small figures.

[img][/img]
monolith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragon Riders of the Styx,Ideal JLA (1966).

[img][/img]
monolith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Ideal JLA (1966).

[img][/img]
gort

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff! Love the Remco and AHI monsters and those Godzilla Bullmarks. Always nice to see some Ark as well.

In the last pic; who is the red and silver robot on the right behind Wonder Woman?

(And let me know if you want to sell that Popy Ultraseven lurking just out of shot)
fantasticplastic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monolith wrote:
More Megos'.

[img][/img]

Holy shit!
I had that guy with the beard.
Always wondered what the hell he was.
General Zod?
Shocked
fantasticplastic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monolith wrote:
Asst. vinyl.

[img][/img]

Who or what is that chick at the back?
I want one of them.
Very cool.
You should open up a toy museum!
KB

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderful range of figures, nice to see such a wide variaty
monolith

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gort-That red and silver robot is from the Ideal JLA playset from 1966.For a long time on e-bay there was a seller who had one with a buy it now price of eight hundred dollars.It's gone now.The robot is the hardest figure from that line to get.I scored mine at a flea market for two bucks!Do you have more of those little Popy figures?They made some really cool ones that I'd like to get sometime.I got my Popy Ultraseven at Kimono My House,which for the past 35 years was a store in California that sold vintage and new Japanese toys.It closed,sadly just a few months ago.

Fantasticplastic-Yes,that is a General Zod.
And the vinyl female is ms.Namikawa's alien look a like from GODZILLA VS. MONSTER ZERO.Played in the movie by the hot actress Kumi Mizuno.They've made a few different figures of her,she has a cult following.

I've been collecting toys since about 1971.These photos' along with the others I posted of the Henshin Cyborg and Microman stuff represent only about 10 to 12 % of my collection.Most of my stuff is stored away in boxes right now.I do have some more photos' of some of it though and maybe I'll post more in the future, if you guys want to see more.
Kikaider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes please, seeing any pics you want to share would be awesome! Looking over you photos is the perfect way to spend a Sunday morning.

I used to have that silver robot on page one under the "plastic robots" so it was great to see him again. I had a black one similar to the blue fellow standing next to him but he had guns in his chest area and made gun noises and smoked when he was running on batteries.

The cartoon vinyls were great. We bought two at a family restaurant when I was a child. My sister and I had Wil-E-Coyote and Roadrunner. Beatifully made if I remember correct.

I had never seen a Captain America Mego pocket hero before! I had to look very closely to realize who it was!

Thanks again, for the awesome pictures!
fantasticplastic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monolith wrote:
Gort-That red and silver robot is from the Ideal JLA playset from 1966.For a long time on e-bay there was a seller who had one with a buy it now price of eight hundred dollars.It's gone now.The robot is the hardest figure from that line to get.I scored mine at a flea market for two bucks!Do you have more of those little Popy figures?They made some really cool ones that I'd like to get sometime.I got my Popy Ultraseven at Kimono My House,which for the past 35 years was a store in California that sold vintage and new Japanese toys.It closed,sadly just a few months ago.

Fantasticplastic-Yes,that is a General Zod.
And the vinyl female is ms.Namikawa's alien look a like from GODZILLA VS. MONSTER ZERO.Played in the movie by the hot actress Kumi Mizuno.They've made a few different figures of her,she has a cult following.

I've been collecting toys since about 1971.These photos' along with the others I posted of the Henshin Cyborg and Microman stuff represent only about 10 to 12 % of my collection.Most of my stuff is stored away in boxes right now.I do have some more photos' of some of it though and maybe I'll post more in the future, if you guys want to see more.

Yes she looks sexy!
Might have to join that cult myself.
Love to see more of your collection.
gort

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To echo Kikaider; yes please to more pics!

monolith wrote:

Thanks for the info, now you mention it I think I've asked about the JLA robot somewhere before. I must like it.

I only have Ultraman 80 from the Popy World Hero series, I'd love to find more of the Ultraman or Denjiman figures. I do have the Gatchaman figures but I think they're a little earlier and have a different construction.

Out of interest; does your Tomland Waah figure have a glow in the dark head (the white one, in case you've not developed quite such an unhealthy obssesion as I have)?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> show us yer guts All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: