visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
monoliths' photos'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> show us yer guts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KB

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great collection Monolith, thanks for sharing the pictures. Quite a few Microman figures that I've never seen close ups of before.

Look forward to seeing more pictures of your stuff
hypnotator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I seem to be unable to locate a repo at decent price.

There's a couple here:

http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/search?p=%ca%d1%bf%c8%a5%b5%a5%a4%a5%dc%a1%bc%a5%b0&f=0x62&alocale=0jp&s1=end&o1=a&mode=2&apg=10

Depends what you consider "a decent price" - these were produced in seriously limited numbers.
monolith

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KB wrote:
Great collection Monolith, thanks for sharing the pictures. Quite a few Microman figures that I've never seen close ups of before.

Speaking of close-ups,I have some magnifying lenses for my 35mm film camera and I was thinking of doing some extreme close-ups of some Microman stuff.I've done some close-ups of other toys maybe I'll post some scans of those sometime,too.
fantasticplastic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

monolith wrote:
KB wrote:

Speaking of close-ups,I have some magnifying lenses for my 35mm film camera and I was thinking of doing some extreme close-ups of some Microman stuff.I've done some close-ups of other toys maybe I'll post some scans of those sometime,too.

Where do you buy these lens from?
I need one to take photos of my models and toys.
gort

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely collection, great to see some of those figures close up and some interesting pieces I'm not so familier with.

What's the story with the Acroyear set in this pic, I don't think I remember seeing one before?
Kikaider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gort wrote:
Lovely collection, great to see some of those figures close up and some interesting pieces I'm not so familier with.

What's the story with the Acroyear set in this pic, I don't think I remember seeing one before?

Hey Gort, do you mean the Amazon Acroyear sets?
http://www.microforever.com/A37Xamazon.htm
monolith

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link Kikaider.
Gort-the Amazon Acroyears are really cool.If you ever have an opportunity to get one,don't pass it by.They are a little hard to find,but they show up once in a while if you keep looking.

Fantasticplastic-I got my magnifying lenses about 20 years ago at a camera shop.they came in a set of three and they have a screw-mount so I can just screw them right onto the lens of my camera.This is one o' them old fashioned 35mm film cameras,not a modern digital.I don't know if they make anything like that for digital.Maybe.I took these photos with my digital camera, though,so you're not actually seeing any of the extreme magnifying that can be done.I'm sure you could find something online or at a camera shop.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> show us yer guts All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: