visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Nothing for sale!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> for sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypnotator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Nothing for sale! Reply with quote

This is a public announcement, fellow innarders.

Hypnotator has absolutely fuck all for sale or trade.

Anybody that looks at my collection pics and thinks they constitute some kind of advert can fuck off. I mean it. Those toys are mine and I'm very posessive about them. Jesus can't a fellow post a few pics of his hard earned Cyborgs without the vultures circling?

So anybody who PMs me or tells someone else to PM me asking to buy my stuff without me listing it for sale first is hereby declared a nuisance and I will complain about them with all the wingeing, whining zeal that certain others put into play. Sorry.

Last edited by hypnotator on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Neutron X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I know that feeling. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I know your PO'd because it's can get to be a real pain. I have had no problmes here though I did have a dude who stared calling me 6 times a day. Glad that is over.
Clone666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been in this boat too for sure. I've been slaving away at creating a decent Cybo collection for years now, and some newbie comes along and wants to have all the cool stuff right now that you cant just get on ebay.

Nothing against newbies who want to learn and build a collection on their own though.
hypnotator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks boys. It's a comfort of sorts to know I'm not the only one.

It all comes round on Ebay and YJ sooner or later, you just have to be patient and save some money.

When I started out on the forums, I had less money and nad a smaller collection, and I was jealous of some of the big boys for sure. But I was grateful to them for posting because it gave me something to get excited about. It didn't occur to me to hassle them directly for stuff they were obviously in love with or they wouldn't be posting pics of it.

Auctions are the place for buying.
KB

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can respect that, while some people seem to buy to trade and are always changing their collections (and some cunts think they have bought investments), I buy for keeps.

Wasn't great at sharing my toys as a kid, fucked if I'm going to do it now.

Though hate to say it Hypno, were't you sniffing round a couple of my doubles the other day after I posted pics. You should be ashamed of yourself!
hypnotator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeesh you got me there. But I took no for an answer. Some people just keep on asking even when you give a firm polite no, getting firmer and less polite each time. I guess I lost my rag just now. Heck I don't mind people asking once. If it's my home castings it's even flattering. But some people keep on and on. Enough said.
KB

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to post a Very Happy at the end of that last post.

You've got my sympathy Hypno, cyborg stalkers, urrggh
Kikaider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably just BAZ with multiple email accounts trying to give you a hard time. Shocked
BAZ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't want yer crappy toys!!!!
But if you ARE looking for a hard time, ducky??!!
sf1378

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OI HYPNO-

CAN I BUY YOUR DENYS FISHER MUTON?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. FUCK THAT! LOL! Wink
BAZ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sf1378 wrote:
OI HYPNO-

CAN I BUY YOUR DENYS FISHER MUTON?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. FUCK THAT! LOL! Wink

Why, gonna pretend to flog it to Rich? Twisted Evil
Jackmagic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a minute, I thought we were in a golden era of hope and change. The new leader of the free world wants to "spread the wealth," so why should Cyborg collecting be any different? Sure, you "worked hard" to build your collection, but what about others you haven't had the same advantages you did, should they be penalized by not owning a Muton?

Instead saying "F*** OFF" to the new visible innlings, you should be saying "YES I CAN."

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Smile
hypnotator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why, Jack, with your persuasive powers of argument you have convinced me to repent of my earlier mean spirited attitude. Wealth should indeed be shared amongst all of humankind and the private hoarding of precious Cyborgs and other toys should be scorned and frowned upon with a ferocious scowling of the jowls. In this time of fresh beginnings, peace and charity, it is difficult for me, having hitherto enjoyed a life of privilege, but with a true spirit of love and understanding, I can force myself to accept that the responsibility should fall upon me to act as custodian of all your collections, my fellow Innarders, and I will display them elegantly in a dust and smoke free environment, converse and interact with them to make them feel loved and appreciated, bring them to life with my amazing photostories, and generally nurture them in the interests of the common good.
I discussed this matter today over luncheon with Mister Obama and Her Majesty the Queen, and they suggested, rather pragmatically I thought, that my humble dwelling may not suffice in size to contain the many artefacts I am about to receive from you all, and that my fellow Innarders will surely want to contribute as much money as possible with a view to me building an extension on my home. This will, of course, be a costly undertaking so please give generously. Please make all cheques payable to Mr. Maljamin Hypnotator.

Please pack all your Cyborgs and other toys carefully and send them via express delivery to:

Mr. Maljamin Hypnotator esquire,
Behind the Ventilation Duct,
The Gentlemenís Washroom,
Waterloo Station,
London SE14,
United Kingdom

Please do not be dismayed if you see any of your toys appearing on Ebay at a later date. Please be assured that any profits from sales of doubles I acquire will be donated to the Crippled Childrenís Charity and not used to fund my cocaine habit.
Jackmagic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the spirit! I would say "God Bless You," but that might offend any non-believers out there.

A certain amount of what we call "pork" or "vested self-interest" is to be expected in any progressive endeavor, so it's okay that you might pocket a few extra pounds or keep the occasional Cyborg figure for yourself, as long as the end result is that at least one or two unfortunates are able to increase their collections by, let's say, a Muton arm attachment or a sticky Rumina Borg hip.

I will be sending out my entire collection to the address provided right away. Honest. No kidding. I have the best of intentions. I mean well. I'll have my staff get on it right away. We'll work out the logistics. You have my word as a member of the new elite that believes in openess and transparency, which after all is the very essence of "visible innards."
hypnotator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the spirit!

I'll get the Pope to say a rosary and the Dalai Lama to meditate some good vibes on your behalf.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> for sale All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: