visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
AIRFIX EAGLES-A FEW SURPRISES.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder approved non-cyborg toys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sf1378

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ressurrecting a very old thread here but look what I came across...

T'would appear that Sgt. Secret, one of the Eagles shown in the Flickr linked catalogue was also made...I uploaded them to my Flickr album...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/talkingcommander/8274312131/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/talkingcommander/8274311903/

I also found this, make sure to read 'Paula and Dan' and 'glen3312's comments...we're famous! But the cunts clearly do not appreciate nor understand the subtle art that is visibleinnards postings...

http://airfixtributeforum.myfastforum.org/sutra426775.php Laughing
Alex77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The worst language they've ever seen? They're a conservative bunch

Last edited by Alex77 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sf1378

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex77 wrote:
The worst language they've ever seen? They're a conservative bunch

One can picture the 'airfix forum' ilk - middle - aged, middle of the road Conservatives, public school educated and possibly latent homosexuals...to them this sort of forum is way beyond their collective senses of humour...

They're probably a hypocritical bunch to boot... Laughing

Anyhow, lets try and resurrect this cunting thread ! Wink
Alex77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh

Last edited by Alex77 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sf1378

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex77 wrote:
sigh

Fuck off. Join the airfix forum...
Alex77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First post on here in about 6 months and the first response is someone being totally homophobic. Is it because you don't like gay people, or simply that it's another demographic enjoying an active sex life while you sit behind your computer jerking off over action men?

Last edited by Alex77 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
sf1378

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex77 wrote:
First post on here in about 6 months and the first response is someone being totally homophobic. Is it because you don't like gay people, or simply that it's another demographic enjoying an active sex life while you sit behind your computer jerking off over action men?

Oh stop coming across all 'PC' - this forums been verbose and offensive to practically EVERYTHING - thats NOT an indication that anything anyone posts is based on actual prejudices - its become part and parcel of this forum and the manner in which posters used to type things out.

I did think it was pretty clear - not so.

Fyi, I'm not homophobic, transgender phobic or any 'phobic' - I have gay friends and couldn't give a toss about whether they have a more or less active sex life than myself.

I am however SICK of self - righteous do - gooders who suddenly post some mock indignation to comments and then find I have to explain things in a concise and clear manner...

Essentially 'Alex' if you can't abide by the fact that a forum like this has verbose, rude, offensive language then you should simply fuck off.

Are you 'White'? Have you experienced racial or any other sort of prejudice? Probably not - I have. I once got of a fucking bus and a bus load of White football fans across the road shouted out all sorts of obscenities to me - did the driver or anyone else pipe up? Like fuck they did. Fact is, a White homosexual or lesbian can conceal the fact but a coloured person - irrespective of sexual mores - cannot - so don't bloody harp on about 'phobia' or prejudices to me - we could discuss it in another way (you'll probably feel I've played the so called 'race card' Guv'nor):

I expect you find things like 'Family Guy' funny though? If thats the case, you turn a blind eye to the so called homophobic, racist, prejudiced, pro rape, anti - semitic jokes they have constantly on it? Or do you simply take it for what it is - not giving a shit and making fun of EVERYTHING...?

Thats the point of my post prior to your self professed pro censorial bollocks.

I could quip that you wank off to your Takara figures and the like but didn't choose to do so...why do that when this is a forum about collecting small toys....oh wait, you do too...

Clear? Fucking moron....
KB

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another potentially interesting thread degenerates into an offensive rant, which is a shame.

There is no need to bandy homophobic insults about, its offensive and tiresome and doesn't set a good tone. A bit of banter is fine, but it can go too far.

Back on topic, the pictures were interesting, thanks for sharing. The reaction on the Airfix forum was amusing.
Alex77

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, ask yourself: if those hooligans who racially abused and upset you then told you it was merely a joke you hadn't understood would you have felt any better about your ethnicity being used against you as a negative?

You are also no Seth McFarlane, don't kid yourself.
sf1378

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex77 wrote:
OK, ask yourself: if those hooligans who racially abused and upset you then told you it was merely a joke you hadn't understood would you have felt any better about your ethnicity being used against you as a negative?

You are also no Seth McFarlane, don't kid yourself.

I really could not give a toss about your self-righteous opinion...join the harmony and blandness of the Airfix forum then... Rolling Eyes As for wanting to be Seth McFarlane? Oh so you do laugh at all that? Hmm, funny how you find that amusing and yet act the PC arsewit here....fuck off Alex, its usually the preaching types that are the real hypocrites in the real world, or go and have a wank over your Henshins or Micronauts to calm down...

Last edited by sf1378 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
sf1378

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KB wrote:
Yet another potentially interesting thread degenerates into an offensive rant, which is a shame.

There is no need to bandy homophobic insults about, its offensive and tiresome and doesn't set a good tone. A bit of banter is fine, but it can go too far.

Back on topic, the pictures were interesting, thanks for sharing. The reaction on the Airfix forum was amusing.

I started the entire thread originally. I also resurrected it. In the same vein as Baz's outspoken rudeness and weirdness I made some comments which some self righteous arsehole thinks he can censor me over - fuck that. Perhaps if he'd not come over all 'PC' then I wouldn't have needed to 'rant' as you put it, or as I would say 'clarify' things for the angelic 'PC' twat...

Yes, the reaction on the Airfix forum was mildly amusing...whats even more amusing is when someone decides to pretend to be totally and utterly self - righteous...
Alex77

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll always step up to the plate to challenge self-righteous homophobes. Call me whatever you like.

Indulge me one observation, if everything is game for well intentioned mockery, why is it that you are never sexist or racist? it seems to be only homosexuals who get the benefit of your refined witticisms.

Family guy's ok, never once heard them advance a homophobic agenda under the guise of it all being a joke?

More of a futurama fan actually.
sf1378

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex77 wrote:
I'll always step up to the plate to challenge self-righteous homophobes. Call me whatever you like.

Indulge me one observation, if everything is game for well intentioned mockery, why is it that you are never sexist or racist? it seems to be only homosexuals who get the benefit of your refined witticisms.

Family guy's ok, never once heard them advance a homophobic agenda under the guise of it all being a joke?

More of a futurama fan actually.

If you'd like me to make a few racist jokes I can - I could say you Whites are a hypocritical bunch - history proves it...your 'lot' practically invented racism and yet you don't like the 'darkies, wogs or niggers,' following suit and not accepting 'you'...Sexism? Another creation of small pricked fools who simply cannot abide by women being equal to men - oh wait, that was all a joke I've made...

'Homophobe' - hmm, funny I'm not - couldn't you read my clarification earlier? Yep, you really are a self-righteous cunt 'Alex'...fuck off. There have been plenty of others who've made 'homophobic' comments on here and why didn't you jump on it then? Again, fuck off...I somehow doubt your the first one to lambast racist or sexist comments on any internet medium, including youtube, facebook or any other forum where comment can be made - you call me a 'homophobe', I can call you a hypocrite who'd probably turn a blind eye to a whole host of commentary online so I won't be buying the self - righteous do-gooding stance you've taken here...prat.

Don't like my rude comments? Fuck off then.

Someone comment on the Airfix Eagles and the like - the boring polemic of this self-professed do-gooder is boring me now...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder approved non-cyborg toys All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: