visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Bits and pieces
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> show us yer guts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monolith

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice collection!

I love those little popy BOTP,I gotta get me some of those.

You have a few things I've never seen before like those Hestair SRL Heroes and those Airgam boys-I like the monkey-headed ones.

Lots of cool Daleks!

Did you go to the Bodyworlds exhibit? I went here in California a few years ago,amazing,mind-blowing stuff.
gort

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Everyone seems to like the monkey-headed Airgam's (myself included).

I saw the Bodyworlds exhibit in London a few years ago; a slightly surreal experience to be wandering around a brightly lit museum with a random cross-section of the population looking at corpses, but definitely well worth the admission.
monolith

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, definitely surreal.
ultrakaiju

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is some of the best collection pics I have seen in a long time, so much there I would love, and the variety of greatness is just awe-inspiring.

Particular favs for me are the Ark stuff, 8" Tomland guys and the Airgram figures. I have never seen the Dino set before, killer. What are those cylcops-headed dudes, are they licensed figs or kit-bashes?
sf1378

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice eclectic collection! I'm sure the blue Grimlock dinobot is actually an official Generation 2 reissue from the 1990s - they recoloured the dinobots in different bright colours like that.

Whats Cosmo Robots? How big are they? Articulated elbows and knees?

KP free spaceships? They certainly remind me of the shapes inside the old crisp packets of Invaders or whatever they used to sell for 'couple of pence' as a kid - did you have to mail off for them or in the bag?

Robot Zone? I had a three pack as a kid. The orange and blue one and the white with red claws blue feet one were in the pack along with a lazer rifle, some sort of jet pack and a larger 3 3/4 inch neon green robot - he had 3 circular holes in his mouth area running horizontally....Dad got it for me from some cheapo shop...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> show us yer guts All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: