visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
More Noob Advice

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> general henshin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMarkSewell

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: More Noob Advice Reply with quote

So what sort of challenge am I up against if I'm looking to score the following sets:

1. Beetleman
2. Syokubutu Kaijin
3. Secret Base Death Phantom
4. Secret Base Phantom 8 Man (with the jumpsuit) ?

I assume I basically should just be stalking Yahoo auctions if I want to score any of them but what's my likelihood of being able to obtain them and for what sort of price?
KB

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy is really the expert on these, I tend to go for the vintage stuff. However here are my 2 cents-

If there is one thing I've learnt, it doesn't matter how rare things are they will turn up, evetually. Just keep watching Yahoo Japan. Last time I saw stag beetles I think they were about 6K Yen.

Happy hunting - thats all part of the fun
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> general henshin All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: