visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Happy Thanksgiving! Can you believe Christmas is coming?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neutron X

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Happy Thanksgiving! Can you believe Christmas is coming? Reply with quote

How's it going everyone? I hope you are looking forward to the holidays with good cheer. It's been a crazy and economicly challenging year. It's been about survival my friends, I'm sure I am not the only one. Very Happy

I say long Live Visible Innards let's make this next year filled with Innards!!!!!!!!!! Any custom projects going on? if not let's get going on the unfinished ones laying around. We can't let Guy have all the fun.
sf1378

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What amazes me is how Yanks eat turkey for Thanks Giving and then again at Christmas...thats a LOT of turkey leftovers....

Check out my blog graphicstoysandmusings I've posted a few customs on there of Action Man and Action Force.
KB

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you say Neut, just surviving. People I know being made redundant - not good.

Definately looking forward to the holidays, always a chance to get the toys out. It will be nice to just kick back for a week or so.
Neutron X

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sf1378 wrote:
What amazes me is how Yanks eat turkey for Thanks Giving and then again at Christmas...thats a LOT of turkey leftovers....

Check out my blog graphicstoysandmusings I've posted a few customs on there of Action Man and Action Force.

You undersestimate us Yanks we eat Ham too! If you are southern maybe Chicken and dumplings too.YUM! LOL
Neutron X

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KB wrote:
As you say Neut, just surviving. People I know being made redundant - not good.

Definately looking forward to the holidays, always a chance to get the toys out. It will be nice to just kick back for a week or so.

I'm looking forward to enjoying the holidays too! The big event this year was that I became a Grandpa and this is my Grandaughter's first Christmas. She reminds me of what's really important. 7 months proud so far.
sf1378

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought Neutron X was around 30ish...how old are you?
KB

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Neut, nice to hear some good news.

You know they are never too young for toys with visible innards, can you get a "My first Cyborg" ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: