visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Birth of Walder
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> photostories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypnotator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weíll get this thread to a second page yet!

What happens next, you ask? I had all sorts of stuff in my head about the evolution of the Cyborgs, procreation of Walders, extinction of women, and miniaturisation of Cyborgs and Walders, but I didnít even get as far as showing Kenís transformation into the first Cyborg.

To tell the truth, it takes a lot of time to do these fully photoshopped images, and the quieter days on the forum and diminishing responses in general tend to gee me on less. I remember the days when a few mates joined the old forum just to encourage my earlier, shabbier stuff. I put a link to this story on Facebook and all I got was a disparaging remark from an in-law! So Iím tempted to spend my time more on kits and customisations.

I will always be doing another photostory, though, at some point. Maybe Iíll continue this one, or do something new. Maybe Iíll even do some non photoshopped stuff, like the old days. Iíd certainly be able to crank it out quicker.

Johnny, in answer to your questions, Ken and Wilbur look similar because I couldnít think of anyone who could provide facial expressions on demand except myself. It took ages to collect the parts for the bedroom set, which is actually two sets really, apart from the royal portraits. I had to buy the 1:6 chair specially on Ebay. The bed is two beds, the sax is two saxes, etc., the space station is made out ofÖ space station. Google image search is the photoshopperís friend.
sf1378

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baz - Karl Twunt, I meant Karl - bum chum of Ricki I'm a smug fat cunt now I'm rich Gervais and Steven - yokel okel inbred tall giraffe who does the shitty Barclays ad voice overs - Pilkington....

Hypo, noooooo, don't do an 'extinction of females' you need female Walders and there could also be a Walder Empress.....that'd be cooler....!
Grai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like it... Very Cool!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> photostories All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: