visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
KING WALDER JR?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> general henshin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IVA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:59 am    Post subject: KING WALDER JR? Reply with quote

Hi all! Can anyone tell me if the KING WALDER JRs (specifically SATAN KING and DOKURO KING, but also just KW Jr) have the SAME size heads as the 12" versions? Or are they proportionately smaller? Same for the hands and feet? Its hard to tell from some of the small pics I have seen?
The heads look BIG, but not 12" scale to me??? Confused
Thanks gang!
IVA Smile
hypnotator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can tell you that KWJrís head is smaller than his 12Ē counterpartís, but a bit bigger than Mutonís. As for the Kaijin characters (Satan King, Dokuro King and Plant Man), I was wondering myself looking at your pix if they used the same vinyl parts for the KWJr costumes as the all vinyl figures. I donít have the vinyl figures so I canít say, but Iím sure someone here can tell us. The costume parts donít have slits up the back like their 12Ē counterparts.
IVA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, i THOUGHT the KW Jr head looked smaller than the 12" and bigger than MUTONs as you say. Im thinking that the KAIJIN character parts ARE 12" scale (particularly evident on PLANT MANs torso) BECAUSE the vinyl figures are SMALLER than the 12" counterparts, for some reason the vinyl repros are more like 10" figures... - If this were the case you could then obtain a 12" outfit from a KW Jr? - BUT if you bought the bare KW Jr (no outfit) the head would be TOO SMALL for a 12" figure...
anyone care to clarify this further... ? IM IN TOO DEEP!!!
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of people have wondered the difference between Muton and KWJR. They are quite similar. However the King Walder JR body was based on the SHONEN CYBORG. that body was a bit more rounded and childlike.
The UK Denys Fisher cyborgs were a bit slimmer, being scaled down action man bodies. The King Walder JR Had a slightly larger head than Muton, as well as larger Brain (made of pvc vs hard plastic) and larger entrails - made of Hollow Vinyl - vs hollow hard plastic.

IVA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for clearing that up Guy!!! Does anyone else think the clear tall walder at the top middle of the first pic looks like BEAVIS!!!?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> general henshin All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: