visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
NAME THE SUIT???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> auctions to watch...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IVA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: NAME THE SUIT??? Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me the name or more info about this suit? Ive not seen this one before Confused

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VINTAGE-TAKARA-HENSHIN-CYBORG-HUGE-LOT-/320708956620?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aabbe51cc
hypnotator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagle Man. He's one of three animal themed costumes for HC, the other two being Beetle Man and Fish Man. Fish Man is the best design and was released as part of the UK Cyborg line and renamed the Amaluk.

Beetle Man is OK but personally I find Eagle Man a bit dorkish.
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a bunch of transparent colored eagleman reissues on yahoo japan at the moment for much less.. The painted inner bird heads look quite nice under the transparent helmet.
IVA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha "dorkish"! Thanks guys, i knew VI members would bring a quick answer on this one! I like BEETLEMAN, i like the old school ultraman(ish) vibe of the suit!
hypnotator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah maybe I should consider getting Beetle Man. Dorky ol' Eagle Man puts me off wanting the set, though. I should point out that the modern Eagle Man that Guy refers to is a complete resculpt and much cooler.

The vintage Eagle Man in Geyperman's Ebay auction is incomplete, missing belt and hands.
IVA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually prefer the VINTAGE Eagleman! It looks like some sort of crazed lizard (frilled lizard to be precise!)
Ive been considering getting BEETLEMAN for a while, it actually cropped up on YJA (with one hand missing) on the first day i was on there... I really wish id gone for that...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> auctions to watch... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: