visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
ANY Skull Toys 12" Suits

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> want lists
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Winu

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: ANY Skull Toys 12" Suits Reply with quote

Looking for any Skull Toys 12" suits!!!! If you have one you'd like to sell, or know someone who does, email me at: lawchit@gmail.com

Thanks!!
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey now (hey now now) Good to have you aboard Lawrence. Be prepared that this forum tends to have less of the kaiju mania you are used to on Skullbrain. Generally more people here are into CYBORG & Walder than designer gear.

These days I am somewhere in the middle - trying to come up with designs that while are pleasing from a design perspective that can also be played with. It is too easy to just slap some chrome on a suit and mark the price up. I want LEVELS of detail. Custom bodies as well as detailed paint and detailed sculpts.

I have been into cyborg long before the designer toys (sadly even before you were born Embarassed )

I bought into the whole designer thing and picked up the suits as they came out. Now unfortunately that side note in cyborg history has waned, and high profiled cyborg collector/designers such as Hirogrim have since passed on. The skulltoys suits are somewhat less common. HOWEVER I usually keep a look out and actually Many skulltoys suits have been coming up for sale recently.
Shoot me an email if you want more details.

Cheers my friend,

Guy Redwing
Winu

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man, yeah I actually joined this forum a while back to learn more about henshin cyborg and walder toys! I however stopped visiting for a while since I saw that the board was somewhat of a ghost town. However when I came back there was much more activity than before! I'm not trying to limit myself to Skull Toys, I just really miss having one. It was seriously one of the coolest toys I had ever owned, but life sometimes forces one to abandon things they dig. So i'm looking to hopefully get more, as well as some cyborg and walder stuff! Thanks for the warm welcome though. Very Happy
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try and do some lively posts, but it takes a long time for me to create them. The key is to make everythng look EFFORTLESS.
Glad to have you back man.
IVA

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you know theres a pink one on regular eBay right now???
Winu

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm staring at a few right now on ebay. Hopefully they're not gone before my paycheck arrives. Sad
IVA

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A blessing and a curse! Theyre pretty pricey... Rolling Eyes
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are over priced., but what can ya do.
It would be better if they were less, but at least they aren't going anywhere and will be there when you need them. Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> want lists All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: