visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
IVAS DUMBASS KWII questions...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> general henshin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IVA

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: IVAS DUMBASS KWII questions... Reply with quote

Just got my KWII MAGMA from YJA - totally blown away by this figure (thanks for the heads up Hypno!)
The hand attachments are HUGE!
I have two questions relating to KWII that im sure VI members can easily answer...
1) What hand attachments does the KWII "GENERAL" figure come with, i know one is the "eyes and lips on a candy floss" arm, his... aarrrgh "eye pod" if you will (ooof) but what is the other hand?
2) Why the hell does his whole head and neck come off and is attached like his hands/feet? In case you want to replace his head with a foot?
Any help with these newbie questions is greatly appreciated!
Embarassed
hypnotator

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Apart from the thing with eyes that looks like a Klimt painting, his other weapon is the Plant Gun, which has a venus flytrap kind of look. My Micro KWII set has authentic scale downs of all the weapons includidng those never released. Please check it out and feel free to post an appreciative comment:
http://visibleinnards.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1543

2. Gawd knows but I like the way the 99 bodies are more interchangeable, and the magno arms are cool.
IVA

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hypno!!! - I figured it was the thing that looks like the egg from ALIEN but wasnt sure... these things can bug a man!
Its such a shame the other figures (SHADOW and EVIL) werent released, that two pronged doofer with eyes on the end is a GREAT hand attachment, having said that the VENOM INJECTOR i got with KWII is my favourite hand i own, even beatig my previous favourite CRAB SCISSORS!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!! Smile
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always loved the 1999 bodies. but then I love the 1998 bodies too.

Seeing as the bodies themselves GENERALLY are not going to actually break me I find them to be wonderful to customize.

THe plant weapon is also a fave.

Plus the Vinyl figures torsos feel like they were almost built on the 1999 body. A little hot water and they fit like a glove.
dokuroking

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Guy. I never thought to paint strip those for an all clear purple DK. I'll have to get on that!
IVA

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, that all clear purple DK is SO nice looking. I like the all one colour hand weapons too.
Still blown away by the KRONOS, my eye is always drawn to the contrasting colours where the limbs join the body, a really nice overall effect!!!
Cool
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found the interchangabale 1990's Cyborgs to be a lot of fun all around. I just like to up the display value. There is so much there to work with that I always have a lot of fun just creating new aliens & space monsters. Very Happy
marswillrule

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which Dokuro King did this chest piece come from?

Is it the vinyl one in the banner?
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The chestpiece only APPEARS black.
If you think real hard about it you will realize which one was used.
Not ALL parts were black vinyl. Some of them were clear purple.
I removed the black paint.
Please keep in mind that there is a lot of texture going on and the black paint is much harder to remove than it appears.
Most of these custom techniques should be deemed the work of a madman anyway. Razz
The key is to remove the paint before you harm the soft vinyl beyond repair or chemically burn your fingers. Rolling Eyes

Again never said it was easy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> general henshin All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: