visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
FANTASY BOOKS WINDOW DISPLAY 1986

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neutron X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: FANTASY BOOKS WINDOW DISPLAY 1986 Reply with quote

I was going through some boxes the other day and I came accross this old Polaroid! It was the first window display I ever made for Fantasy Books where I worked my way through college. Fantasy Books was a Sci-Fi and Comic Shop ahead of it's time with vintage toys and games. It eventualy grew to be 4 stores where I and many of my friends worked.
Kind of a cool nostalga trip.......X-men, Dr. Who Silver Surfer, Star Trek, Rocketeer, Opus, Frazetta poster,Punisher, 3D Comics, and St. Louis Cardinal's Pennet. Check out the sunglasses on the Manican!!!! I made the manican out of parts lying around hence the Bycicle brakes for hands. You can't see it but that"s a Lego for a mouth. LOL
Neutron X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've thought about and this picture was taken circa 1984-5 not 1986
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: