visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Groucho Marx Walder

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> auctions to watch...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypnotator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Groucho Marx Walder Reply with quote

Looks like some kid got creative.

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n90262744
hypnotator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... and the pictures are still up!

He almost looks like a different figure the way he's posed.

Neutron X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The marker might come off if the acne medicine doesn't dissolve the head
dokuroking

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does the acne medicine work? I've got a pretty big Sato chan that has a bit of marking on his head that could use a clearing off.
Neutron X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would have to test it on a small spot or a damaged head. It works on Gijoes heads which are made of PVC it takes time though.
Basicly find the cheapest Acne cream with 10%Benzol(Sp?) Peroxide this stuff removes paint so only put it where you want a stain removed.
2 methods:

1: Put on head thickly and sit head in window keep checking it after a week remove old cream and aply again repeat till removed. I have used this with success but it may take weeks for really bad stains.

2. New Method apply acne cream then use heat gun for an hour or 2 check try again later if still needed. I haven't tried 2nd method yet.

Pine Mountain sells a mixture to do this as well(Cottswald sells it still?)
Also google something like removing marker stains from dolls I am told there i smore out there.
dokuroking

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all of the info Neutron!

Neutron X wrote:
You would have to test it on a small spot or a damaged head. It works on Gijoes heads which are made of PVC it takes time though.
Basicly find the cheapest Acne cream with 10%Benzol(Sp?) Peroxide this stuff removes paint so only put it where you want a stain removed.
2 methods:

1: Put on head thickly and sit head in window keep checking it after a week remove old cream and aply again repeat till removed. I have used this with success but it may take weeks for really bad stains.

2. New Method apply acne cream then use heat gun for an hour or 2 check try again later if still needed. I haven't tried 2nd method yet.

Pine Mountain sells a mixture to do this as well(Cottswald sells it still?)
Also google something like removing marker stains from dolls I am told there i smore out there.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> auctions to watch... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: