visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Beau Gest How did this end?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypnotator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong, Stan. I've got nothing against swearing. It's one of the reasons I prefer this forum to the old Robot Japan, where they censor you for drifting off topic or saying anything remotely political, let alone swearing, the power crazed fuckers.
I’m just encouraging you to share more of your sparkling wit and intelligence with us, mate. “Beau Geste, he’s a cunt, fuckin’ hate Lee Mack, Michael Macintyre, he’s a cunt.” Forgive me for anticipating you, but will the next thing anyone mentions be a cunt, in your opinion? You are indeed intelligent and I’m sure you can do better than this if you put in a little thought before each post. Here’s a hint: type your posts out in word first and paste them in. That way you can go back over the thread and check what other people have said again, take your time, maybe read back through it and modify it for optimum effect. In addition, spell checker will iron out all those embarrassing little mistakes like “innane” and “banial”. Excessive use of smileys detracts from real expression.
I find a few carefully chosen words of sarcasm can have a more powerful effect than just calling someone a cunt. Just look at the tirade I provoked out of you. Above all, keep your cool. If you are going onto a forum to dish it out, you must learn to take it back.
Lee Chappell

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm,

An , as usual, errmmm.. contemplative(!?!?) set of repsonses generated by the 'force of nature' that is 'sf whatever' aka 'stan'.

Bottom line - Stan, simply 'WIND YOUR NECK IN..!'

I've viewed your e-mail track record on various sites. Curious, and colourful, to say the least, assuming you colour of choice is stuck permanantly on virtriolic blue, or is that perhaps a bit of personal prussiian blue at times?

You are a creature of what some one I once knew would have referred to as 'passion and spontineity'. But i'm with Hypno here; its give and take and theres now come a time when I view mails beginning with SF that I do mental note of ' oh fuck, whats this cunt going to spill his guts over this time..?!?!'

Whatever, its easy to hide behind the 'we're all individuals' crap. Fine, we all do, but much as you have the right to vent your spleen, as we all have , in a balanced society those seeing it have a right to respond.

As ( someone I can't recall, and not too accurately) said. 'You have the right to your opinion as much as i have, and I'll fight for your right to say what you think as much as I'll fight for my right to disagree with what you think.'

Well, kinda.

This thing called life is a strange journey, but its just a ride, and its getting there that matters. Kicking against the pricks only slows you down. As Henry Rollins once said, if something/one bothers you that much, you hate it/their guts, then you're giving them too much time already. Drop it, leave it, move on and use your energy elsewhere.

That goes for all things.

Ciao
Alex77

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was wonderfully well phrased. I would have gone for: "saying cunt is fun, like eating ice cream is fun, but you can't live on ice cream alone. you need to mix it with broccoli or peas, and some chicken"... I am a terrible parent.

Baz, did you see this one, it's the ad-break spoof from the paedo special...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRZo8CHsgp8

It transcends comedy to become great art.

SF, the day today was great, they did frequently show the press up for the self aggrandising bufoons they are, shame they didn't notice!
Reynholm's got a myspace page with his music on it http://www.myspace.com/mattberrysmusic
BAZ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE IT!!!
"A hundred kids on an island with a convicted pedo..... what's gonna happen?"
Must admit I'm with the cunt and broccoli train of thought.
But that's a particular fetish I don't want to share!
I just got a vintage Henshin Cyborg Kamen Rider outfit with card for under $40.00!!!
I wanna share THAT nugget!
Lee Chappell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onto other things - i love stuff by Chris Morris. Funny in the IT crowd. Excellent in the day today. I always remeber their version of you not being able to heat Gerry Adams voice, on the day today he had to inhale helium before speaking, if i remember right.
BAZ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was Steve Coogan playing Gerry Adams!
sf1378

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fairy Muff.... Cool
Lee Chappell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAZ wrote:

ermm, i know - I own the boxed set of DVD. Was just saying how I liked that sketch, not implying that it was Chris Morris. My grammar and diction may have been misleading!

(Baz - as the Gatchman figure from our previous business dealing is not likely to surface for a while, can we forget about it and say that you can partially offset its avlue against a tattoo that you one day can do for me? Wink Wink )

SF Stan - good response..!!! Very Happy Cool Wink
sf1378

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Lee and Hypo Cool
BAZ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee Chappell wrote:
BAZ wrote:

ermm, i know - I own the boxed set of DVD. Was just saying how I liked that sketch, not implying that it was Chris Morris. My grammar and diction may have been misleading!

(Baz - as the Gatchman figure from our previous business dealing is not likely to surface for a while, can we forget about it and say that you can partially offset its avlue against a tattoo that you one day can do for me? Wink Wink )

SF Stan - good response..!!! Very Happy Cool Wink

Gatchaman figure?!?!?!?!!?
Erm........................
Lee Chappell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bunnch of Henshin Cyborgs late issues, an invader and the absent one;a figure with a suit like one of the 'Battle of tha Planets' Bunch? Possibly still at your Ma's back in Scouseland....
BAZ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh shit, yeah!! That Cyborg figure with the anime head?
What the fook happened to that?
I'll have a look in Mum's when I'm there!
Forgot all about that!
And I certainly wasn't implying you thought it was Morris doing Adams
I was just pointing out an interesting titbit of info regarding the early days
of a now established "star"
Lee Chappell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baz,

You still 'da man! So, if figure deosn't appear , how do you like the tattoo idea?

Am planning a New York Trip in next 12 months!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: