visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Astro-Mu Jupiros

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> for sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HBCoffin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:27 am    Post subject: Astro-Mu Jupiros Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Parting with my one and only Mu, figured I'd give a heads up to the community here. Hoping to get back what I paid, asking for $500.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S. I posted my original sale over at skullbrain:

http://skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35886

Original post for those who don't have a skullbrain account:

Quote:
Up for sale is Jupiros of the Astro-Mu 5 team! Looking to at least get back what I paid; $500.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

This little guy seems to be in pretty good shape to me in comparison to others I've come across for sale, however this is the only Astro-Mu doll I've actually laid my hands on, so I can't be certain on what's considered to be a model in good condition. First of all, when I received the package, he smelled as though he came from a smokers home, kind of like stale smoke, but now the scent has faded and now he just smells... funky? I don't have a lot of vintage vinyl in my collection, but I've heard older vinyl has a distinct smell to it, but I'm not quite sure if that's what I'm smelling. There's some cracking on the inside of his butt (for those unaware, the body itself is hard plastic), and a crack across the groin which seems to have been glued back together-this doesn't seem to impair the movement of his legs, but I haven't messed with them much just to be safe. There's also a chip off the top of the neck which I just discovered, which is only visible if you pull the head back. The head nodder/turning buttons are in excellent condition and work great (tried to capture the action in the last few shots)! I believe he's only missing his glove accessories. The paint looks great on all parts/accessories minus a tiny scuff off the tip of the nose of his mask. It's a great toy and I hate to let him go (he was my favorite of the bunch-I considered myself extremely lucky to get a hold of him in the first place), but I could really use the cash-I've finally decided to start exercising and I'm looking into getting a nice bike. Hopefully I can find a good home for this little guy. Anyway, thanks for looking! Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

If you're interested in making a purchase or have any questions, you can contact me here directly, or if you have a Skullbrain account, you can contact me there if you wish. Thanks for looking!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> for sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: