visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
STEVE AGIN vs the Vagina Brain Monster

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: STEVE AGIN vs the Vagina Brain Monster Reply with quote

Here is a clip from BBC 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZx8Wajvos8

The program can be downloaded, but ONLY in the UK, not in the USA.

CAn anyone help me acquire the BBC program THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GAVEL?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00r5ylr

5 hours remaining to download (but not in North America) Crying or Very sad
BAZ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a load of fookin bullshit!!!!
thebigr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agin is east coast slang for "nasty in emails" and "potential PayPal scam"

"The deal was almost there... until he Agin-ed me."

When are people going to realize that they should be interviewing someone else? He seems to have a hookup in the UK/Euro press. I think if he was interviewed in the US, by anyone with knowledge of "the scene" in the slightest of sense, it would be far less kind.

If you buy from him, you'll get what he promises, but not always the condition, price, and timeframe he talks about, and you will have 100% no recourse if he fucks you, especially outside of the US. I hope some of you newer guys read up a bit about him before you think of spending money with him, use a buyer-protected credit card, and decide for yourself.
hypnotator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who is who? Is Agin the guy in the clip and Simone the artist? Have you bought from Agin yourself, Big R?
Harry Hill's TV Burp showed a clip of the guy saying it took him a year to come up with the term "Toy Art" and it got a roar of laughter.
thebigr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The less said the better, but it's the guy.
i've bought from him a few times before, twice with major problems. i thought the 1st time was just an honest mistake, but later research proved me wrong. someone to avoid buying from unless very desperate. oldschool mail order classified ad style person, which i can handle dealing with no issues, but the way he handles overseas folks and the way he does paypal payments allows him to reject any buyer protection claims. all of what he has can be had on Y!J for far, far less. much spoke about on other forums- the more i say, the more his promo plan works. i think if you watch other clips of him, like the one you mention you'll see what i'm talking about.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: