visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Need Henshin Cyborg99 Bodies

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> want lists
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supercrazy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:16 am    Post subject: Need Henshin Cyborg99 Bodies Reply with quote

Hello I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Rick and have recently gotten back into Henshin Cyborg. I was told by GuyX1 that this is a great site so I joined. I hope to be here for a long time. Now I am hoping someone can help me out. I purchased some Outfits, Spectreman, Lion Maru, Tiger 7, Thundermask and Zordager and need some Cyborg99 bodies to put them on or any figure that is compatible with the outfits. If someone can help me out it would be great. Thanks.
Neutron X

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Why not tell us more about you and you collection?
supercrazy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Well I am 38 years old and work for a State Hospital. I have been doing this type of work for 17 years. I really enjoy it. I work overnight which gives me some time during the day with my family. I have four children and love them to death. I play basketball and football in my spare time. As for my collection I don't have alot but that is going to change. Right now I own the Henshin Cyborg Outfits of Spectreman, Zorbager, Tiger 7, Lion Maru,and Thunder Mask. I think they are really cool. I am also hoping to pick up the Dr. Gori Outfit and the Marmit Goldar. I have not gone deep into Henshin Cyborg but may. I really want these bodies to display these figures. I also collect Megos, DC Retro Figures and also love Shogun Warriors and hope to add some of those also. Hope someone hear can help me out even if it is only one body. One at a time is better than none.
dokuroking

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard. You should post up some pics of your growing collection. This is a great source of information about Henshin stuff and lots of other toy lines too.
supercrazy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be picking up a display case next week and will post a pic of my collection.
KB

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome on board, sorry I don't have any figures for sale, but here is a Cyborg 99 search link for yahoo japan
http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/auc?p=%CA%D1%BF%C8%A5%B5%A5%A4%A5%DC%A1%BC%A5%B099&auccat=0
while the figures do turn up on e-bay, quickest way to get them is YJ. Keep checking it out - they turn up quite a lot

Here's Dr Gori on a King Walder II Magma body
http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x113839114

a Cyborg 99 Vs King Walder II set
http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n84968428
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> want lists All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: