visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Good sellers on Ebay?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fantasticplastic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Good sellers on Ebay? Reply with quote

Okay we've been warned about the baddies what about the goodies?
thebigr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can rattle off a bunch of good sellers for anything Non-HC.

Here's one if you have any interest in vintage records.

http://stores.ebay.com/Craig-Moerer-Recordsbymail-com

This guy is not cheap, but that's not what you want when you buy from him; you want accuracy and the best condition possible. Great website too.

But HC, there's three on ebay that are very active, and two of those blatantly buy off Y!J at an inflated price, and then put it up on ebay for x2+ the price.

(it is one thing to resell, and it's another to resell like those two guys do. It prevents collectors from buying it themselves, and artificially raises the "value" of these toys. If you're faster than me on an exclusive, or willing to pay $5 more, that's one thing. To drive up the price of a $150 figure to over $400, and then list it a week later on ebay for $2,500, and then for it to not sell for years and years, that is ridiculous.)

So my advice to you: PM me if you want a few sellers of non-HC that are awesome. For HC, Y!J is the way to go.
hypnotator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zira28 springs to mind as a friendly seller of Microman stuff and the odd reissue Henshin. He doesn't have the rare vintage stuff so often. I've had good dealings with Masato of M-World Service and Moonlabus.
fantasticplastic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is BLACKASH okay?
He has some cool kits on his website.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> walder general All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: