visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Looking to find clear gun metal grey 1/6 Henshin figure

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> for sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walter cooper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Looking to find clear gun metal grey 1/6 Henshin figure Reply with quote

Hello does anyone know where I could buy one besides ebay?I could have gold innerds also.Thanks Walter
KB

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Walter, welcome on board

I assume this is the 1/6th Neo Henshin Cyborg you are after ? Yahoo Japan offers an alternative to e-bay, but unless you are based in Japan you'll need an agent and it can all get quite expensive with currency exchange and two lots of shipping, though the choice is great and Neo Henshins usually go quite cheap.

Here is a search link for Yahoo Japan

http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/auc?p=%A5%CD%A5%AA%CA%D1%BF%C8%A5%B5%A5%A4%A5%DC%A1%BC%A5%B0%A3%B1%B9%E6&auccat=0
KB

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are two gun metal Neos, though they are not bargains by any means

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/123393488
walter cooper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks KB.I really appreaciate your help and your research time.I am still amazed how I just cannot find one.I was watching one on ebay that started at $10,00 with 12.00 shipping from Hong Kong nobody bidded and he has not relisted!!Oh well snooze and loose on my part.Thanks again Walter Sad
hypnotator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is one more reasonably priced:

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e93069192

Although as KB says, by the time you've gone thorugh a Yahoo Japan mediator, it'll be more.

It can be hard to work out which engine colour you are looking at, so look out for that giraffe gun, not to be confused with the giraffe helmet.

If you are patient enough, one will turn up sooner or later on Ebay.
Jackmagic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

walter cooper wrote:
Thanks KB.I really appreaciate your help and your research time.I am still amazed how I just cannot find one.I was watching one on ebay that started at $10,00 with 12.00 shipping from Hong Kong nobody bidded and he has not relisted!!Oh well snooze and loose on my part.Thanks again Walter Sad

Just a thought, I have missed a lot of auctions over the years and I have contacted the seller when it's over and almost always they are willing to sell me their unsold items for the opening bid or a little higher. You could always try contacting the seller of the auction that was not relisted. If you're still interested, what could it hurt to ask?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> for sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: