visibleinnards.org Forum Index
visibleinnards.org Forum Index |  Register |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in |  FAQ |  Search | 
Toyville 3; It Came from Beyond the Toybox. pt. 1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> photostories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miskatonicnick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Toyville 3; It Came from Beyond the Toybox. pt. 1 Reply with quote

Time for the new Toyville 'epic' to start (now with more visibleinnards than usual) following on from the events in 'The Foreshadowing'...

http://www.toyville.co.uk/toyville3/

Enjoy!

Nick
hypnotator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an epic! Fantastic stuff, Nick, thanks. How do you make room for all the sets? I'd love to see some behind-the-scenes stuff on these but maybe it's all a trade secret. Also I'd like to see the Prof. Gangrene spanking episode.
miskatonicnick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hypnotator wrote:
What an epic! Fantastic stuff, Nick, thanks. How do you make room for all the sets? I'd love to see some behind-the-scenes stuff on these but maybe it's all a trade secret. Also I'd like to see the Prof. Gangrene spanking episode.

Thanks Smile

I don't know if those Gangrene scenes will ever see the light of day... outside of ppv websites anyhow Wink But as for the sets I've got a vague, draft piece about them in the works;
http://www.toyville.co.uk/sets01.htm
though it needs re-working as the card frame used there was quickly replaced by foam-core board.

Thankfully I have a fair bit of spare floor space here - and the sets can be taken down and stored away easily, and quickly under the wardrobe.

Nick
GUYx1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick,

I am just NUMB after reading this latest issue. As always. AMAZING stuff. You just can't take your eyes off of it.
SO MANY DETAILS!

(However does your wife handle all this?)

- Guy
johnnyhaggis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    visibleinnards.org Forum Index -> photostories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: